Online now
Online now

Cage Chat Room Munch

DrT​(dom male){NotLooking}
6 years ago • Feb 2, 2018
Signal boost reminder that the munch is still happening this Sunday 4th of Feb at 7pm GMT and 2 pm EST, this roughly equates to dinner time in Europe/UK, Lunch time in America, and a very early Australian breakfast.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.
6 years ago • Feb 3, 2018
Rules/Guidelines for the Munch on Sunday are as follows:

1 The Munch is a vanilla event, no BDSM/Fetish role playing, or play is allowed. This is so the Munch provides a neutral non threatening inclusive environment so everyone can meet and just chat on the same level. Anyone being harassed during the munch please tell a Moderator by private chat or the Munch Room Owner, and the problem will be dealt with.

2 Leave any and all grudges, or issues at the door. If you can't conduct yourself during the Munch as a decent human being then you will be warned once, second warning you will be removed from the room, third banned. Everyone is welcome.

3 Any characters popping up into the Munch announcing they are looking for a sub/slave, dom/mistress etc, showing there uber dom or super sub credentials will be removed from the room, a return doing the same will see them banned.

4 The Munch Room Owner, and Moderators word is final.

General guidance: The idea is everyone attending has food real world, dinner in UK/Europe, Lunch in USA and Breakfast for Australia, and we eat and drink together virtually as one would at a real world munch, creating a relaxed vibe. Food isn't an absolute, so anyone wanting to just join is fine.

If attenders want to role play eating, drinking sitting at a table that is permitted and might help create a real world feel, but strictly no bdsm/fetish role play is allowed.

Any questions feel free to ask on the day or before by pm.

Munch Room Owner - DrT
Moderators for this Munch - Mistress MK, Jashine, Kal and Felicia Foster.
6 years ago • Feb 5, 2018
I want to thank everyone who attended the Munch yesterday, who took part in it, and it was very much your participation that I feel made it the success it was. Not a question of numbers, but those who shared and those who asked questions. I know for a few it was a first time interacting with Cage members and for others something different to previous Chat Room experiences. To everyone thank you for being there, and I also want to thank Mistress_MK, her sub Jashine, Kal and Felicia Foster for helping run the Munch. Thank you.

There will be another Munch next month, date still to be decided.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Feb 5, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 5, 2018
Thank you to everyone who hosted/participated in this event! If anyone wants to host a chatroom event that they'd like to promote on the front page drop me a message please. We'd love to help support you icon_smile.gif
Kazuyetta​(sub female)
6 years ago • Feb 14, 2018
Kazuyetta​(sub female) • Feb 14, 2018
I hope to attend a future chat/munch, I just discovered this thread and it sounds like a wonderful way to connect with others on this site.
6 years ago • Feb 22, 2018
DrT​(dom male){NotLooking} • Feb 22, 2018
The next Cage Chat Room Munch is scheduled for Sunday 4th of March at 7pm GMT, which is 2 PM EST, so roughly dinner time for the UK/Europe and Lunch time for America.

Obviously this won't suit everyone, but we hope it will suit a reasonable number of people.

Munch Room Staff as before are DrT (room owner) Mistress MK, Jashine, Kal and Felicia Foster room moderators.