Cage Chat Room Munch

Talula{Intrigued7}
6 years ago • Mar 3, 2018
Talula{Intrigued7} • Mar 3, 2018
Sorry I missed it - was it successful!
Alyva​(sub female)
Alyva​(sub female) • Mar 3, 2018
Being new to the site and still in my trial period this sounds like a great opportunity to meet and chat with people. My work schedule is a bit conflicted with the time but based on the last one can someone give me a time frame of how long it lasted so maybe I can slide in at a later time?
Alyva​(sub female)
Alyva​(sub female) • Mar 3, 2018
Hi Dr T and thank you for the quick response. I may be able to make that work and at least be able to join in part.
DrT​(dom male){NotLooking}
6 years ago • Mar 4, 2018
A reminder that the next Cage Chat Room Munch will take place today at 7 pm GMT, which is 2 pm EST

Rules/Guidelines for the Munch are as follows:

1 The Munch is a vanilla event, so there will be no BDSM/Fetish role playing, or play allowed. This is so the Munch provides a neutral non threatening inclusive environment so everyone can meet and just chat on the same level. Anyone being harassed during the munch please tell a Moderator by private chat or the Munch Room Owner, and the problem will be dealt with.

2 Leave any and all grudges, or issues at the door. If you can't conduct yourself during the Munch as a decent human being then you will be warned once, second warning you will be removed from the room, third banned. Everyone is welcome.

3 Any characters popping up into the Munch announcing they are looking for a sub/slave, dom/mistress etc, showing there uber dom or super sub credentials will be removed from the room, a return doing the same will see them banned.

4 Silent lurking isn't allowed, all must take part. Anyone lurking will be booted from the Munch.

5 The Munch Room Owner, and Moderators word is final.

General guidance: The idea is everyone attending has food real world, dinner in UK/Europe, Lunch in USA and Breakfast for Australia, and we eat and drink together virtually as one would at a real world munch, creating a relaxed vibe. Food isn't an absolute, so anyone wanting to just join is fine.

If attenders want to role play eating, drinking sitting at a table that is permitted and might help create a real world feel, but strictly no bdsm/fetish role play is allowed.

Any questions feel free to ask on the day or before by pm.

Munch Room Owner - DrT
Moderators for this Munch - Mistress MK, Jashine, Kal and Felicia Foster, and ShellyBean.
SirRon
6 years ago • Mar 5, 2018
SirRon • Mar 5, 2018
I had a really good time participating today while i enjoyed my lunch at work. Mcdonalds conversation. And a safe haven to be Sir. The food was good and the community better. Thanks for a good time all involved.
Kal Foster​(dom male){felicia}
6 years ago • Mar 5, 2018
Totally agree - we covered a huge range of topics, offering up a wide range of perspectives on each. The interest level was really strong and encouraging. This was a great format. Kudos to Dr T and MK for patrolling it and keeping all our enthusiasm moving forward with structure.