Online now
Online now

Online Brat Taming

DarkDaddyDom
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023

In response to ImME

DarkDaddyDom • Feb 3, 2023
It was merely an example, which is what the gentleman is looking for. And for my preferences, my subs kneel. So that is the only wisdom I am able to provide. And I am unaware of his preferences because I am not interested in doing a deep dive into the gentleman's preferences. You seem to have a lot of energy toward this post and lots of thoughts. Perhaps you should share you're creative thinking on the topic to enlighten others.
I'mME
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023

Re: In response to ImME

I'mME • Feb 3, 2023
DarkMatterDaddyDom wrote:
It was merely an example, which is what the gentleman is looking for. And for my preferences, my subs kneel. So that is the only wisdom I am able to provide. And I am unaware of his preferences because I am not interested in doing a deep dive into the gentleman's preferences. You seem to have a lot of energy toward this post and lots of thoughts. Perhaps you should share you're creative thinking on the topic to enlighten others.

I'm not sure who you are addressing like that. I said what I wanted to say for the time being.

Ps

You require your subs to kneel.
How old are you? Or rather I guess the pertinent question is the general age of your subs.
Or do you just not consider subs that may be only have 1 leg. Or maybe they have an injury that prevents them from kneeling.

Kneeling is metaphoric.

Have a good day .
DominusRex​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023

Online only experience?

DominusRex​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2023
Daddys Lil Wolf wrote:
Brat here……. And writing lines is one of my least favourite punishments 🙈🙈🙈

Thank you for your contribution! I have only once made one of my past subs write lines. And that was when I discovered she had hid my cane! I could not help admire her moxie but I couldn't let such a deed go unpunished now, could I? icon_wink.gif

Do you happen to have any online only experience in past relationships as a brat? Or do you have an opinion on how that would work for you? If there was no "threat" of in-person punishment, do you think you could feel compelled enough to write lines in an online only situation if told to? If not, what might be able to compel you to do so?
babygirlnovah​(sub female)
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023

Re: Online only experience?

DominusRex wrote:
Daddys Lil Wolf wrote:
Brat here……. And writing lines is one of my least favourite punishments 🙈🙈🙈

Thank you for your contribution! I have only once made one of my past subs write lines. And that was when I discovered she had hid my cane! I could not help admire her moxie but I couldn't let such a deed go unpunished now, could I? icon_wink.gif

Do you happen to have any online only experience in past relationships as a brat? Or do you have an opinion on how that would work for you? If there was no "threat" of in-person punishment, do you think you could feel compelled enough to write lines in an online only situation if told to? If not, what might be able to compel you to do so?

For me as ‘a brat’ writing lines has been as part of a long distance dynamic, so my tally counter would go up and I would have received funishment/punishment in person. Writing lines has made me question what made me get into trouble however it wouldn’t make me stop completely as the brat is part of me ( boundaries discussed with Dom prior of course) it’s just one of my least favourite punishments. I have in the past encountered withdrawal of communication/ghosting and that was extremely damaging for me and would not suggest that at all icon_sad.gif x
DominusRex​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023

DominusRex​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2023
[/quote]
For me as ‘a brat’ writing lines has been as part of a long distance dynamic, so my tally counter would go up and I would have received funishment/punishment in person. Writing lines has made me question what made me get into trouble however it wouldn’t make me stop completely as the brat is part of me ( boundaries discussed with Dom prior of course) it’s just one of my least favourite punishments. I have in the past encountered withdrawal of communication/ghosting and that was extremely damaging for me and would not suggest that at all icon_sad.gif x[/quote]

Thank you! Got to love that tally counter! I really appreciate that you mentioned the boundaries discussed with your Dom prior to engaging in this dynamic. My previous post only touched on that so I'm glad you brought it up. I shouldn't assume that others understand how important this is. It sounds like your dynamic is long distance. Hypothetically, do you think it could work as an online only dynamic?

I'm curious, did you get the impression that I was advocating ghosting or was that based on the person who replied to my post? I tried to be quite clear that I would never recommend that. I was only considering withholding certain types of communication temporarily as a last resort if a brat was refusing to write her lines. Such as no sexting or dirty talk until the lines were written. There are some brats that would run circles around their Dom trying to impose "punishments" such as line writing if there were no in person consequences at present or in store for the future. I don't think I can edit my post but it may be a good idea to delete it if it seems to imply ghosting is an acceptable practice. I would love to hear your thoughts on that if you have the time.
Solace​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 4, 2023
Solace​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2023
DominusRex, No you did not give that impression and frankly are spot on. Brats can and often will run circles around a Dom trying to divvy out physical punishments from a far, i.e. kneeling on rice. Its far more effective to withdraw rewards as you say, but for online dynamics these are often based around some form of communication as that is what the Dominant has direct power over. Communication and attention is what both parties receive from an online dynamic. Sexting is a great example, the amount of time that can be lavished on a sub can be significant and its disappearance can leave a noticeable crater in daily communications. Sexting is an easy example because its likely something the majority of dynamics have in common, but it could also be something like a weekly book review together or whatever verbal game or activity a dynamic has set up and is valued.

Obviously this is largely for the subs that do not partake in punishments of their own volition. For subs who will do punishments I instruct them, kneeling on rice, cold showers, writing lines, edging, holding a coin against the wall with their forehead for X minutes, counting grains of rice, bland food, too spicy food, all are very good ones. You can also buy the sub a simple bracelet they can wear when they are in the Dom's good graces and only then. Having pictures taken and sent to the Dom demonstrating these actions are being done / have been done is also important.

For the most extreme girls who simply won't listen, I remind them the dynamic is consensual for both parties. If she's not interested in obeying, I don't have to be interested in giving commands. An obvious threat to the dynamic, and if the sub cares about it she needs stop toeing the line. If a sub consistently isn't listening they either aren't taking the dynamic seriously or its a bad match. After a certain point of trying to make things work the endeavor is fruitless.
I'mME
1 year ago • Feb 4, 2023

I'mME • Feb 4, 2023
DominusRex wrote:

For me as ‘a brat’ writing lines has been as part of a long distance dynamic, so my tally counter would go up and I would have received funishment/punishment in person. Writing lines has made me question what made me get into trouble however it wouldn’t make me stop completely as the brat is part of me ( boundaries discussed with Dom prior of course) it’s just one of my least favourite punishments. I have in the past encountered withdrawal of communication/ghosting and that was extremely damaging for me and would not suggest that at all icon_sad.gif x[/quote]

Thank you! Got to love that tally counter! I really appreciate that you mentioned the boundaries discussed with your Dom prior to engaging in this dynamic. My previous post only touched on that so I'm glad you brought it up. I shouldn't assume that others understand how important this is. It sounds like your dynamic is long distance. Hypothetically, do you think it could work as an online only dynamic?

I'm curious, did you get the impression that I was advocating ghosting or was that based on the person who replied to my post? I tried to be quite clear that I would never recommend that. I was only considering withholding certain types of communication temporarily as a last resort if a brat was refusing to write her lines. Such as no sexting or dirty talk until the lines were written. There are some brats that would run circles around their Dom trying to impose "punishments" such as line writing if there were no in person consequences at present or in store for the future. I don't think I can edit my post but it may be a good idea to delete it if it seems to imply ghosting is an acceptable practice. I would love to hear your thoughts on that if you have the time.[/quote]

Dominus

*I'm curious, did you get the impression that I was advocating ghosting or was that based on the person who replied to my post*

I don't appreciate you going to everyone and discussing what THEY think about what you wrote in regards to what I said to you. They can think what they like about what you write. They can have an opinion about something I write. That should be expressed to me rather than you pointedly working to get someone , what, to tell me I'm wrong?
Do you routinely change what is already written down in black and white? I see that you have added the word ghosting to what I wrote. Don't do that. I never used the word ghosting and I believe you know this. Which leaves me wondering why you would say I did! (RHETORIC) FYI, I read your comment threes times. I didn't take anything out of context. You can run your dynamic anyway you see fit, as well as everyone else can too. Not that I need to list a resume, as it happens I have experience with an online dynamic for about 3 years or close to it. Or over that if I count the months we spent chatting before we went there. And that STILL wasn't enough. Whether you value what my opinion is or you don't, it doesn't bother me, this attitude . Nonetheless, it will not stop me from offering a very important view. Maybe you don't think a subs perspective is of any value here in this particular forum, it is it all forums ?
This isn't kindergarten, I am a grown up, and I would appreciate you nor ad libbing to anything I write.
Solace​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 4, 2023
Solace​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2023
I'Mme, You are the only one acting like kindergartner here. Take your insults and personal matters off the forum.
babygirlnovah​(sub female)
1 year ago • Feb 4, 2023

DominusRex wrote:

I'm curious, did you get the impression that I was advocating ghosting or was that based on the person who replied to my post? I tried to be quite clear that I would never recommend that. I was only considering withholding certain types of communication temporarily as a last resort if a brat was refusing to write her lines. Such as no sexting or dirty talk until the lines were written. There are some brats that would run circles around their Dom trying to impose "punishments" such as line writing if there were no in person consequences at present or in store for the future. I don't think I can edit my post but it may be a good idea to delete it if it seems to imply ghosting is an acceptable practice. I would love to hear your thoughts on that if you have the time.[/quote]

No my post wasn’t pointed at anyone about ghosting, icon_smile.gif was just saying I had a previous dom who used this as a form of punishment and I personally found it to be a little damaging. But other subs might be different to me. As for online only, I did at first think it could be a possibility but the more I’m finding out about myself as a sub the more I see that no it wouldn’t work, for me, as like I said above I need to get the punishments/funishment in person (I’ve only been in the lifestyle 2 years so still learning etc)