Online now
Online now

Munch club

WooDY S​(sub male)
1 year ago • Feb 24, 2023
WooDY S​(sub male) • Feb 24, 2023
From what I've heard, Newcastle has a really good scene. Never been though. Have a look on Fetlife. Thats how i found out about Leeds tomorrow.
WooDY S​(sub male)
WooDY S​(sub male) • Feb 24, 2023
I think i got it wrong . I thought you meant Durham Uk. Not far from Newcastle UK. Realised you probably meant North Carolina.
missusK​(sub female)
missusK​(sub female) • Feb 24, 2023
If you're nervous, reach out to the hosts and let them know. They may even meet you first to show you they don't bite (unless you ask them too). You're allowed to vet in this situation too, so just reach out. They'll likely stick close by and maybe introduce you to some others. Dress in whatever makes you comfortable (vanilla settings are easy) and just be you icon_smile.gif
LatexHer​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 25, 2023
LatexHer​(dom male) • Feb 25, 2023
Look, converse, meet people, and listen well. Enjoy the time out - but realize that many may put you under the microscope for several munches.
I actually prefer meetups at my home but limit them to less than 20 people. Munches are great and so are Sloshes! People have a tendency to get looser at a slosh - while there just remember to enjoy but drive safe!
WooDY S​(sub male)
WooDY S​(sub male) • Feb 25, 2023
Well. 1st munch wasn't that enjoyable. Felt like baby in dirty dancing. Needed someone to pull me out of the corner. Lol.
The guy who organised it seemed like a nice enough bloke. I think i was a bit overwhelmed with it all. Think it was the not knowing anybody that made it harder for me. Wish I'd of gone with somebody, would of made it easier.
Probably my fault as i aren't the best at approaching people. I'll try again and see what happens
Six Foot Four
Six Foot Four • Feb 25, 2023
Sorry to hear that Woody. It can be hard in a new environment when you're unsure of stuff, but give it another crack and if you can find a mate to go with you, all the better! If not, think of it as an opportunity to make new friends. icon_wink.gif
WooDY S​(sub male)
1 year ago • Feb 26, 2023
WooDY S​(sub male) • Feb 26, 2023
I'm going to give it another go, but a bit closer to home. Found a club about 20 mins away from where i live. This is more play though. And all black dress code. Latex and nudity both allowed. Looks and sounds really exciting and naughty. I'll have a go at that. Straight in at the deep end as they say.
InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 27, 2023

Re: Munch club

InqSci​(dom male) • Feb 27, 2023
Miki wrote:
WooDY S wrote:
Going to my first munch club on Saturday. Anyone got any advice, as i am going there on my own and am pretty nervous about it

Do consider, above is advice from one who hasn't dolled up (the leather, the choker, etc. ) in quite some years now.

Mmmmmmmm.... Just sitting here fantasizing about Miki being dolled up and rolling.
WooDY S​(sub male)
1 year ago • Feb 28, 2023
WooDY S​(sub male) • Feb 28, 2023
Just a confidence thing i think. I'm going to try again, somewhere closer to home maybe where i can get glammed up. Lol. Seen a few clubs locally online so i think I'm gonna try a few out. Dive in at the deep end as they say
By the way. You do have beautiful eyes