Online now
Online now

Live-In Slaves

holdmethrillme​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 1, 2023

Live-In Slaves

I was curious how a 24/7 live-in TPE slave situation works? Does that mean the Dom manages every single detail of their lives including all their bills? I’ve always wondered about this and hope someone could enlighten me!
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 1, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2023
It all depends on the dynamic mutually wanted by dominant/Master and their slave. 24/7 every aspect controlnisnusually referred to as micromanagement which is very time consuming and is usually only able to be done by someone that doesn't need to leave the home for work as bathroom priledges and what/when to eat fall under Thales same category. DM me if you have any other questions concerning M/s
hadadmaroo
1 year ago • Mar 1, 2023
hadadmaroo • Mar 1, 2023
House Talion wrote:
It all depends on the dynamic mutually wanted by dominant/Master and their slave. 24/7 every aspect controlnisnusually referred to as micromanagement which is very time consuming and is usually only able to be done by someone that doesn't need to leave the home for work as bathroom priledges and what/when to eat fall under Thales same category. DM me if you have any other questions concerning M/s

but how do you go about finding a Dominatrix or Mistress who would keep you 24/7? I want to but its like there are hundreds of men subs looking and not many real women interested in having a male slave 24/7.

Any advice? Most appreciated.

BEst
missusK​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 1, 2023
missusK​(sub female) • Mar 1, 2023
Like all dynamics, it depends on the agreed upon parameters. In my past dynamic, I stayed at home and took care of the home stuff, including meals, cleaning and other domestic duties. He took care of all the outside the home items needed - bills, banking, etc.

Some slaves have jobs, some don't. Some have children, others won't. Etc.
What really signifies a M/s dynamic is the setting of boundaries, safewords and the like.
Slaves are born with the mentality. All slaves are submissive, but not all submissives are slaves.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 1, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2023
Kept in a cage, naked all the time. I feed her when I feel like it and let her out now and then to fuck and go to the bathroom now and then.

Oh, I'm sorry. That was my 90s internet alarm going off again.

Its pretty much the same as having a room mate but kinker.
I'mME
1 year ago • Mar 1, 2023
I'mME • Mar 1, 2023
This question is answered much like many other ones when about dynamics .
Different strokes for different folks.
Since the acronym TPE was used , it starts
It is a total power exchange. Micromanagement sounds exhausting and very time consuming. Some people love it and some people hate it.
If going with this concept as how you are going to live in your dynamic then one will assume yall know each other very well.

Personal choice as to what degree your dynamic falls into.

You may try listing this in your profile. Something in your own way/words that your future vision is to live 24/7 .
Miki
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023
Miki • Mar 6, 2023
hadadmaroo wrote:
House Talion wrote:

but how do you go about finding a Dominatrix or Mistress who would keep you 24/7? I want to but its like there are hundreds of men subs looking and not many real women interested in having a male slave 24/7.

BEst

Not easy but not impossible. Best first stop to look would be the Personals section. Someone might notice it in here, (the Forums) but in Personals you get people looking for a match specifically.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2023
hadadmaroo wrote:

BEst

It all depends on the dynamic yoy want as per which site to check out, but if all else fails you can Google for your local MAsT group. They're all about consent and educating others which means if they don't have what you want then they can point you in the right direction.
Azrakiel​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023

Re: Live-In Slaves

Azrakiel​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2023
holdmethrillme wrote:
I was curious how a 24/7 live-in TPE slave situation works? Does that mean the Dom manages every single detail of their lives including all their bills? I’ve always wondered about this and hope someone could enlighten me!

TPE is a version of Power Exchange where all the details of the slave is decided and determined by the Master. If that's 24/7 there will be certain inherited issues and/or responsibilities necessary to maintain that environment. - However "Live-In slaves", would suggest to me that the slave moves into the Master's residence, where the Master does in fact cover all the expenses of that arrangement. It is likely the best way to maintain a 24/7 TPE environment.
missusK​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023
missusK​(sub female) • Mar 6, 2023
hadadmaroo wrote:
House Talion wrote:

BEst

I was reading about this just this morning on twitter. A dominatrix I follow stated she (and many other Femdom types) get messages constantly from strange persons who are looking for this style of dynamic. She gave some good advice. NO ONE WILL GREENLIGHT MOVING IN WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER. Especially a dominant woman. If you are looking to be a slave, you should be prepared to serve. Not just with your body, but in all ways.
Also, examine the reasons you want this type of dynamic. Have you ever seen one IRL? What draws you to it? What doesn't seem so fun. The things you think of as not fun may very likely become your full time job.
Whether a woman is a submissive or a Dominatrix, she s still a woman. She will still be cautious of you (especially a man). It will take time for her to know that you have proven yourself to be slave material. I know 2 male slaves. One has been married to his wife/Mistress for 30 years. The other started as a Dom himself and had his own slave.
My advice is if this is what you want, you'll have to work for it. Research. Go to functions, munches, and meet other people in the lifestyle. See it first hand. It may sound great in fantasy, but when the time comes that your Femdom keeps you in literal chains, it may not be so romantic.
    The most loved post in topic