Online now
Online now

Live-In Slaves

Mistress Kassandra​(dom female)
1 year ago • Mar 7, 2023
I receive first messages from slaves that say they want 24/7 servitude. For me, that is a red flag, 24/7 would be something that is worked towards as you wouldn't ask to move in with a lady as first contact.

Take it slow to ensure your kinks and expectations of the relationship align
autisticbarbie
1 year ago • Mar 7, 2023
autisticbarbie • Mar 7, 2023
No shade, but I'd be extremely careful with this. I mean, if you are going to try this, have a back-up plan and another place to live and cash on deck. Don't let yourself be isolated from your family and community. I'd be expecting them to pay your bills as well. I've been hit up for a lot of live in situations, and the guys usually seem like micromanagers and there are other red flags as well. But it could work with the right person if the trust is there.
Summer B
1 year ago • Mar 8, 2023
Summer B • Mar 8, 2023
All 24/7 or TPE or live-in situations will look different from one household to the other. Not all live-in D/s situations are TPE. Not all 24/7 couples live together. And often times relationships evolve and change with time.

I agree with the advice to go to lifestyle meetups IN PERSON. It really is the best way to find like-minded people. No offense to the lovely folks here, but there's always going to be a higher percentage of fakes and flakes online. Who only want to flirt behind a computer screen. If you are looking for a dynamic IRL, the best place to look is IRL.

When negotiating a power exchange relationship that you are looking to eventually become a full-time permanent dynamic, you need to have thought through and be able to answer some of those very questions you're curious about. Are you willing to work outside of the house? Who's checking account will the water bill be paid from? Would you consent to Master cutting your hair? Are you comfortable with "no privacy" including not being allowed to close the bathroom door? How would you feel if Mistress put you on a diet? What sort of punishments are used when you don't get all of the dusting done on time? Are you capable of cooking every breakfast and dinner? How do you envision spending holidays? Would you be open to a poly dynamic and other live-in slaves under the same roof? What about vanilla roommates, or having to take in Grandma when she gets sick? etc.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Mar 8, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Mar 8, 2023
It's one of those "Careful what you wish for" things. Being in a 24/7 relationship with your dream domme may seem, well, like a dream come true- at first.

Until you really stop and think about it, and realize what all this will entail. Eventually, you might come to wish for SOME independence, SOME "you" time, and some fleeting opportunities to still be your own person, to have your own life, your own time for your friends and family.
DaddyXX
1 year ago • Mar 8, 2023
DaddyXX • Mar 8, 2023
as to the scarcity of female masters/dommes etc seeking a male live in: the percentages of people in the lifestyle is and probably always will be , in order of numbers : 1 submissive men 2 submissive women 3 dominant men..4 and fewest ..dominant women...now you know why sub men find it difficult ..(these stats were result of a study many years ago..the percentages may have changed..but the order of categories I suspect..have not)
A grain of sand​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 9, 2023
DaddyXX wrote:
as to the scarcity of female masters/dommes etc seeking a male live in: the percentages of people in the lifestyle is and probably always will be , in order of numbers : 1 submissive men 2 submissive women 3 dominant men..4 and fewest ..dominant women...now you know why sub men find it difficult ..(these stats were result of a study many years ago..the percentages may have changed..but the order of categories I suspect..have not)

I thought there are more Dominant men than submissive women.
DaddyXX
1 year ago • Mar 10, 2023
DaddyXX • Mar 10, 2023
when I first saw the study I was surprised, however, the rise of FLR tells me it was probably correct.
machpa​(sub male)
machpa​(sub male) • Mar 10, 2023
I came so very close to this sort of relationship once, I was literally weeks away. I had Spent At least 6 months online with someone getting to the point where She was absolutely ready to take me in. And then I had a life changing situation happen suddenly without warning,I had to move to another location and take care of a family member temporarily, And When I had everything fixed a few months later she was gone Just as suddenly as I had Found her. I ended up making one of the worst decisions of my life And I was never able to Find someone like her again. It was a once in a lifetime thing I doubt I will ever find again. I have had at least half a dozen men offer me the same situation, But never another female. For a heterosexual male submissive it is Next to impossible if you're gay it's not very hard at all From my own personal experience. If it ever is offered to you take it while you can, Chances are you will never see it again!!
I'mME
I'mME • Mar 10, 2023
machpa wrote:
I came so very close to this sort of relationship once, I was literally weeks away. I had Spent At least 6 months online with someone getting to the point where She was absolutely ready to take me in. And then I had a life changing situation happen suddenly without warning,I had to move to another location and take care of a family member temporarily, And When I had everything fixed a few months later she was gone Just as suddenly as I had Found her. I ended up making one of the worst decisions of my life And I was never able to Find someone like her again. It was a once in a lifetime thing I doubt I will ever find again. I have had at least half a dozen men offer me the same situation, But never another female. For a heterosexual male submissive it is Next to impossible if you're gay it's not very hard at all From my own personal experience. If it ever is offered to you take it while you can, Chances are you will never see it again!!

Machpa,

I may have misunderstood your post, you are saying that f Doms rarely make the decision to let a hetero male subs move in?
machpa​(sub male)
1 year ago • Mar 11, 2023
machpa​(sub male) • Mar 11, 2023
From my own experience yes...Men try to
push it on me even when told no,women doms are like unicorns. I guess we are to common and willing