Online now
Online now

I think my strange fwb is into all this

I'mME
1 year ago • Mar 13, 2023
I'mME • Mar 13, 2023
CapnRick wrote:
To my thinking, the several posters who point out that there are other Doms (or even vanilla lovers) out there who are not into this guy's loonie tunes.

Go find a good man who can also float your boat. A few great orgasms with this sad dude are not worth trips to a professional shrink to get yourself straightened out.

I suspect if you probe further into our fetish world, you will find great cums are not so hard to find, and the Doms making them happen are not necessarily certified weirdos like you really odd current fwb.

CapnRick,

Thank you for the belly laugh. I just finished trying to post back to someone andbin the middle of it, I just couldn't finish. I realized as I'm struggling to express that nowhere in my answer was an argument and then I had a lightbulb moments. So I wrote I resign , I quit. Just left my answer half written. I realized had I finished, it would have been the same situation.

So then I see your answer, and had a wonderful laugh. It's exactly the thing I thought when I read it the other day.

So thank you (half bow) ..
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 13, 2023
This guy seems super confused; or perhaps you just confuse each other like oil and water...?

Is it worth the energy to keep seeing him or is your time and energy better spent elsewhere, that is the question
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
1 year ago • Mar 15, 2023
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Mar 15, 2023
Wow…. What an adventure.
I got half-way through your epic tale then had to stop.
I needed breakfast.
I’ll get back to it later (your post) but I’ll make sure I have some samosas and water at hand,

As it’s a FWB situation (in the olden days that used to be a buddy with a Costco card) I would surmise that it looks like there isn’t much ‘friendship’ going on.
A friend is a pal/buddy who you can hangout with, enjoy their company, tell them their farts stink when the blow off etc etc.

You have ‘been there and got the T-shirt’ …. Do you need/want drama in your life?

If this old guy might suggest ….. consider moving on to your next adventure.
(You can thank me later)

FC
(Comments based on half the post being read. I reserve the right to change comments after a full read)