Online now
Online now

Locked in Closet to Sleep

laylalikesitall
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023
laylalikesitall • Mar 6, 2023
Ok I should clarify and that’s my fault. My body was locked up not the door, door wasn’t shut either but he likes to sleep with in pitch black. I could and have wiggled out and the closet being 2 feet from his bed I can wake him up. However I asked like some suggested on here what was the reason. I’m extremely submissive and he knows my limits so per our relationship as long as he keeps me safe and within my limits I’m ok. He said it’s for punishment and reflection. I told him it doesn’t help if he doesn’t tell me what I did wrong. I guess that’s what the reflection type is for. But we agreed he would tell me why next time. He also said if it’s a hard limit he will use other ways of punishments. And he knows my least favorite… so the closet sounds better lol. Thanks for the concern guys. I should’ve been more specific
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023
laylalikesitall wrote:
Ok I should clarify and that’s my fault. My body was locked up not the door, door wasn’t shut either but he likes to sleep with in pitch black. I could and have wiggled out and the closet being 2 feet from his bed I can wake him up. However I asked like some suggested on here what was the reason. I’m extremely submissive and he knows my limits so per our relationship as long as he keeps me safe and within my limits I’m ok. He said it’s for punishment and reflection. I told him it doesn’t help if he doesn’t tell me what I did wrong. I guess that’s what the reflection type is for. But we agreed he would tell me why next time. He also said if it’s a hard limit he will use other ways of punishments. And he knows my least favorite… so the closet sounds better lol. Thanks for the concern guys. I should’ve been more specific

I'm glad to hear that he is willing to explain why you need to reflect, however, if you are bound and he is asleep, it is the same as if he wasn't in the room.

In bondage play, a Dom/Top should NEVER take his eyes off his sub/bottom. Period.
SirTOuTOO​(dom male){~ 2u2 ~}
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023

DISCLOSURE

laylalikesitall wrote:

@laylalikesitall
- I must say, these 'details' should have been DISCLOSED or articulated at the very onset of your post. !!!
( The discussion could have been unfairly commented upon)
Regardless,... The comment above from SirsBabyDoll​(sub female) stands on its own merit.
Steve
2u2
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2023
Never done a closet, due to concerns of air supply. But have done it with a cage. However, I would suggest properly placed cuffs and straps to rope bondage. A great deal less of issues with circulation.

Above posts have raised legitimate issues, but with proper precautions, something like this is perfectly safe.
I'mME
1 year ago • Mar 21, 2023
I'mME • Mar 21, 2023
*He likes my arms tied behind my back and my feet tied together then attached with a small chain and padlock. Along w my collar and hall gag. I of course comply. I don’t know what prompts him to do this but I trust it’s for my good. What’s strange is I can have a perfect day doing everything exactly how he wants and I’ll be put in the closet to sleep.*

OP,

You don't mention how long yall have been together? Is this your first PE relationship?
I read your added explanation.

What SBD wrote , still stands for me. I read your forum question several times, and how you answered several times.

The fact that a Dom punishes you without explaining, tells me several things (more information would be needed before I lost one or two) hence one of the reasons I asked how long y'all have been together and was this your 1st PE relationship.
chattel​(sub female)
10 months ago • May 18, 2023
chattel​(sub female) • May 18, 2023
I served someone who often had me sleep in the closet, but not bound.

It was psychological to train me to desire to serve in his bed
autisticbarbie
10 months ago • May 19, 2023
autisticbarbie • May 19, 2023
I would not be cool with being gagged and tied up in the closet. But truth time, I did actually sleep in the closet a lot growing up, lol. Was kind of relaxing. I had more than one friend whose closet was their 'bedroom', lol (im laughing so i don't cry - dang that was fucked up. - NYC rent prices and poverty).