Online now
Online now

Locked in Closet to Sleep

I'mME
11 months ago • May 19, 2023
I'mME • May 19, 2023
chattel wrote:
I served someone who often had me sleep in the closet, but not bound.

It was psychological to train me to desire to serve in his bed

chattel,
What did you think about the reason given? Did you not already have a desire to serve him in his bed?
Sasa​(dom female)
10 months ago • May 21, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • May 21, 2023
I would never leave a person unmonitored gagged and tied anywhere! Not a good idea for the safety of the submissive, and not for his safety. There is a law out there. I wouldn't want to go to prison ...
chattel​(sub female)
10 months ago • May 22, 2023
chattel​(sub female) • May 22, 2023
I'mME wrote:
chattel wrote:

chattel,
What did you think about the reason given? Did you not already have a desire to serve him in his bed?

I did already want to serve in his bed. Knowing if I wouldn't that I would likely sleep on a mat on the floor of his closet did make me want it more I believe
I'mME
10 months ago • May 22, 2023
I'mME • May 22, 2023
chattel wrote:
I'mME wrote:
chattel wrote:

chattel,

I did already want to serve in his bed. Knowing if I wouldn't that I would likely sleep on a mat on the floor of his closet did make me want it more I believe

Chattel,
Thank you for answering. So you consented to in the beginning being psychologically manipulated?
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
10 months ago • May 23, 2023
To me I could not allow my dom to do this to me as I would consider this to be almost a silent treatment and that is something that triggers me.
My dom also never leaves me alone when he has me Bound and gagged so that way he can monitor when I start to slip into the dark head space or if there are other issues.

I'd view this as a punishment. Like sadistic punishment. If yall fell asleep and you went into the wrong head space or medical emergency, your dom would not know and that leads to further issues.
chattel​(sub female)
10 months ago • May 23, 2023
chattel​(sub female) • May 23, 2023
I'mME wrote:
chattel wrote:
I'mME wrote:
chattel wrote:

chattel,

Chattel,
Thank you for answering. So you consented to in the beginning being psychologically manipulated?

Anytime you agree to a reward / punishment dynamic you are agreeing to that
I'mME
10 months ago • May 25, 2023
I'mME • May 25, 2023
chattel wrote:
I'mME wrote:
chattel wrote:
I'mME wrote:
chattel wrote:

chattel,

Chattel,

Anytime you agree to a reward / punishment dynamic you are agreeing to that

Chattel,

Reward / punishment is psychological manipulation? I'm going to disagree with that, I know it could be if that was agreed to , psych manipulation. So you believe all reward/punish situations are that.. Can you explain your theory behind that?
chattel​(sub female)
chattel​(sub female) • May 25, 2023
It's psychology 101. Reinforce deserved behaviors with reward and punish undesired behaviors.
I'mME
I'mME • May 25, 2023
chattel wrote:
It's psychology 101. Reinforce deserved behaviors with reward and punish undesired behaviors.

Chattel,
I don't consider that psych manipulation. I understand what you are writing, you described sleeping in the closet as tool to make you desire something you already desired.
Was that punishment for you?

And when I say psych manipulation. I'm not referring to reward/punishment (you know the deal) I'm referring to actually manipulating someone psychologically like
Nudge theory, there are more but no need to explain if you familiar , are you familiar? And I have seen the situations where the Doms pose questions about engaging in this w/o a subs knowledge. I have experienced psych manipulation and when I realized it, well let's just say the I hold nothing but contempt for that. It's fucked behavior and I would never trust someone that engages in it.

Maybe it's a case of bringing 2 different schools of thought to the table.. I should have asked what it meant for uou