Online now
Online now

Gay for a man to love being pegged?

I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2023
I'mME • Apr 14, 2023
[quote="Steellover"]I think, on a deeper level, being "Gay", "Bi" or "Straight" relates ONLY to which gender you are sexually attracted. And whichever gender that is, it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

There exists in some instances of BDSM, certain scenarios where an otherwise straight person, that is, attracted physically, sexually, etc only to the opposite sex- may sexually service someone of the same gender under orders from their Superior/dominant. I would even argue that even this act does not make them gay, but rather it is an extreme act of subservience to the one to whom they ARE attracted, which if anything, makes them the opposite of gay.[/quote

Steellover,

One is born gay.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 14, 2023
Does it matter? Maybe you’re hetero, maybe you’re bi, maybe you’re gay. The simple matter is, that you have this fantasy and enjoy it. It feels good, and it feels right/natural to you. As long as there is no harm to any other, I’d say give yourself permission to explore yourself without judgment, and see what’s there.
autisticbarbie
autisticbarbie • Apr 14, 2023
Agree with Bunnie. What do words even mean? Enjoy yourself. It's like what Nirvana said "What else could I say?
Everyone is gay".
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 16, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2023
Anal penetration has nothing to do about being gay. Why do you associate it with such? That is one of the things we, as a society have to unlearn.

You like being pegged? Great, but why bother mentioning you need to exclude a given gender. Being pegged does not even have anything to do with roles within D/s. Fuck, I even know lesbians who enjoy taking it up the ass from their significant others.

Just enjoy what you like and leave bullshit out of it.
Hekate He Near​(switch female){Eros}
1 year ago • Apr 16, 2023
Why do you care?
As a survivor of generational fuckery; I have some advice:

1. Drop Labels in this community and enjoy your feels.
2. Do some soul searching about the way you were raised and/or your immediate community. Biases against people for things that are intrinsic parts of them, things that they cannot and would not change, are detrimental (costly) to them and you. Them because it is hurtful to be judged for one's attributes or appearance or gender and you because you are forgoing the richness and benefits that people who are empowered/ not pre-judged can bring to your life. This is especially true if you are in a leadership position and only getting half efforts because you assume someone is inferior, incapable, or defective for a reason not at all related to their actual abilities. Or someone seeking a relationship that rejects their soulmate for a superficial reason. You are costing yourself real value to feed biases you were given by authority figures in your life.
3. Ask yourself why you care what other people think and what that might be costing you as well.
This community can be a blessing and allow you a safe space to enjoy and process some of your most amazing feels but you have to be open minded and give it and your partners a chance to heal what ails you. Aim for self-awareness and honesty with yourself and others so you can find partner(s) that fit and excite, then use a BDSM consent spreadsheet and a contract so that both sides are aware of the experience, expectations, and limits of the other. RACK it up!