Online now
Online now

Conditioning kinks

Bunnie
6 years ago • Feb 13, 2018
Bunnie • Feb 13, 2018
As subs, it’s understandable the desire to want to do whatever it takes to please those asking us to please them. I don’t think it needs to be your fetish too though, in order to achieve that. Whether or not you’re willing to do something you don’t like, for those you care about, is up to the individual. If it’s just a fun experiment, and you feel that it’s safe for you, go with it... let go and see what happens. I think maybe this is stepping into an area where the gathering of opinions may actually interfere with the process (note... I’m in no way condoning not asking questions or information from others- I suggest this specifically to ev, because I’m aware of how careful and informed and experienced she is). If it’s delving into the area of hypnosis style conditioning, that’s a whole other ballgame... which I know very little about, so can’t really comment about that one.
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Feb 13, 2018
Oh, yeah, my thinking is that I'll let him give it a go and see. I am thinking it won't become a true fetish for me, but he will be able to deepen the kink.

Posted about it in the forum more to bring about an interesting discussion topic than get advice, so I'm good there. icon_biggrin.gif
TakenLower
6 years ago • Feb 14, 2018
TakenLower • Feb 14, 2018
@Bunnie IMO The reason a masochist can be created so to speak is subspace. The fight or flight reaction your body has puts you there, so you can naturally take more pain because you aren’t feeling it. Then you start to associate these “good” feelings with pain, and think it’s the pain you crave, but really it’s just the chemical release you crave. It’s similar to runners high on crack.

@Ev I think that anyone’s point of view can be changed in time to a kink. I don’t see it as a bad thing in anyway but I do have issues with what the term “conditioning” implies. Evolving as a person, or in this case a kinky person is always a good thing so long as it’s not hurtful physically or emotionally.
Asteria​(neither female)
6 years ago • Feb 14, 2018
Asteria​(neither female) • Feb 14, 2018
@ TakenLower - you are so right about runners high. Endorphine helps to overcome the pain, sometimes you can't even feel it. All you feel is euphory and that "high". I was able to run halfmarathon with an injury just because of that. And I believe that it works pretty similar when it comes to BDSM (for me it does).

While creating new kinks (or evolving) might be pretty efficient I have similar doubts - I am not sure whether term "conditioning" is correct in such cases.