Online now
Online now

Looking for Munch group/friends

PMR​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jan 31, 2018

Looking for Munch group/friends

PMR​(dom male) • Jan 31, 2018
My wife and I are A Monogamous couple heavily involved in BDSM for the past year+, we are finding that we cannot be ourselves or discuss our sex life and interests with our current friends. We are seeking like minded couples for friendship. We are in our mid 40’s very open minded and non judgmental. We have several children and are very family orientated however we like our adult time to be adult time and do not spend social time discussing children. We like to dance, drink, party, dinners, and travel. We are interested in learning and sharing ideas and experiences in the BDSM lifestyle which has completely freed us to enjoy our life and love for each other. We are located in North Jersey so if anyone nearby would like to make new friends or if anyone knows of a Munch or other social gathering in the area please let us know!!
DrWakko
6 years ago • Jan 31, 2018
DrWakko • Jan 31, 2018
Google is your friend. Just enter city and state and the word munch and you will find several munches near you.
Lucia​(sub female){not lookin}
6 years ago • Feb 1, 2018
FetLife is a pretty terrible site for everything else (lots of spam, lots of money schemes, lots of penis pics, lots of aggressive insta-Dom and insta-sub behavior), but for some reason it is the best for up-to-date info on real events- and not just in big cities. Just make an account and use it to find munches and ignore most of the messages you'll get.
    The most loved post in topic
Twisted_Secrets​(dom female)
6 years ago • Feb 3, 2018
@Lucia you are speaking about your personal experiences. I have had several very successful D/s relationships on there. My current sub of 4 years I met on there. It is like any web site, some people are jerks. Adjust your level of expectations the site has tons of users of course there will appear to be a huge number of fakes, there is also a huge number of those that are truly in the lifestyle.... hence real events including munches.
The trick is like any site, be smart remember safety. Good luck