Online now
Online now

Best way to empty her bowel to prepare her for anal sex?

BikerWilly
10 months ago • May 16, 2023

Best way to empty her bowel to prepare her for anal sex?

BikerWilly • May 16, 2023
Anyone have a preferred method for emptying her bowels prior to lubing her up for anal use?
Humiliation during the process is NOT a problem, nor is crudity of method. She actually WANTS to be treated badly, but I don't want to use a method that could possibly hurt her in any way, but I DO want her totally empty and well-prepped for lube and anal use. So I'm looking for something crude and effective, although something elegant and effective would be preferred over crudity, since I enjoy "smooth and elegant", as opposed to "crude but effective".
My first thought is a section of garden hose, with the threaded end lubed up and inserted, and then water turned on VERY gently and run until she tells me "I'm full, sir!" with the hose then gently removed (Extra punishment if she leaks even a drop until she is placed over the toilet to empty herself, but this is unlikely as she is too proud to make a mess unless it is absolutely uncontrollable on her part, so I have faith in her conduct.)
Anyone with more experience have some recommendations? Smoother ways? Method of insuring greater emptiness? Methods NOT to use?
Again, not concerned with reducing humiliation. She's well aware of what she's being prepared for, why, and what's coming after being emptied, and is obedient and totally willing to follow any orders, with no backtalk or objection, other than her traditional begging for mercy and normal whimpering, neither of which change either her position or fate in any way. She is fairly small in stature, so I want to avoid something too brutal and traumatic, but at the same time I want to convey to her that this is inevitable, so she should be compliant.

How have you done this? Best method you have found? Most effective and safest? Your advice gratefully received!
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • May 16, 2023
My previous dom asked me to use enemas so he could do bareback anal. I did it every morning for over two years, and after a while, it actually worked the other way around and made the resulting playtime even dirtier than if I didn't do the enema at all. I did some research on it and the medical recommendation is that, unless you absolutely have to, not to use enemas at all. Unless there's something seriously wrong with the sub's diet, the colon should be empty anyway and anal should be clean so long as she's had a bath/shower first to clean the outside. Things are a lot cleaner since I stopped doing the enemas. Just my experience. Unless you specifically want to humiliate her by making her dirty, you can probably skip it and have a cleaner experience in the end. Good luck.
One other point to make: enemas train the bowel not to function properly, so they shouldn't be used on a regular basis. This is what happened to me. After continuous regular use, the bowel forgets how to regulate itself and intestinal material will keep coming down continuously so the bowel is never fully clean. Regulate your sub's diet with plenty of fiber and use her when she's clean. That's what I would recommend. I hope it works out for you.
    The most loved post in topic
I realize I'm serial posting, but I keep remembering things. I was very willing to do this for my dominant so the dirtiness factor didn't bother me. I stopped doing it because I felt that it was adversely affecting my health and this should be a prime concern for you as well. Make sure that whatever method you use doesn't negatively impact her health--which regular enemas could. Something to consider. Good luck.
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 16, 2023
High fibre diet is what I’ve found works best. Enemas, I have found just make things runny, whereas if things are firm and moving well, it’s unlikely there’ll be bits that stick to bits they shouldn’t stick to lol.

So… good diet is my suggestion.

Please don’t use a garden hose. Enemas are not expensive and are designed to not do internal damage when inserted. If you want to explore with that as a type of play, it can feel good and be fun, however, it’s important to learn how to do it safely to avoid health concerns… for example correct solution to use (saline mixture is safest so as to not mess with natural flora balance and electrolytes). Lots to learn! Start researching icon_biggrin.gif
I found sites targeted towards gay men to be a wealth of helpful knowledge.
BikerWilly
BikerWilly • May 16, 2023
I should have noted that this will be an exceptional event, not a normal or recurring one. It would be one cleaning for a special day of use, so she can go back to normal after that day. It would not be repeated on a regular basis. Probably would not be repeated for weeks or months. It's for a particular day of humiliation, punishment and use for a special theme. She knows it is coming and seems to be looking forward to it, and is actually excited about it. I just want to make sure it is done right, and as I mentioned, doesn't hurt her physically or cause any medical problems. She has done it in the past and enjoyed that a lot.

I just had my own colonoscopy, but that prep is pretty unpleasant and lasts over 2 days. I've had that before, and I wouldn't recommend it as any form of BDSM entertainment. In any case, that takes a doctor's prescription, and as I said, the results are not pleasant.
I wanted something relatively simple and fast, and after the use, would not be done again for a long time.
In that case, I would look at using a bulb syringe. You can inject a small amount of water that will flush her out without doing a full colon emptying. It will leave her clean for use without impacting her self-regulation much at all. The bulb syringe is really cheap and easy to use--much easier than a full enema kit.
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 16, 2023
Ditto what @Blondie said… bulb douche would be my suggestion also.

And I wanted to say a big kudos for asking here to get feedback on it. Much respect icon_biggrin.gif
Chalybe​(dom male)
Chalybe​(dom male) • May 16, 2023
Absolutely do not use anything hooked up to plumbing. Yeah, MAYBE you can regulate the volume, if nobody bumps anything, but you cannot regulate the pressure. IE, she gets "full" and the pressure will suddenly spike, causing internal injuries. Domestic water systems are usually at least 80 psi, which is going to make for embarrassing explaining at the emergency room.
Whats wrong with a garden variety douche bag from the drugstore?