Online now
Online now

Best way to empty her bowel to prepare her for anal sex?

Vint​(masochist female)
11 months ago • May 16, 2023
Vint​(masochist female) • May 16, 2023
Just get a regular old fleet enema, use it 6 hours or so before. Add some humiliation to it by making her hold it until she can’t, use a bucket and make her dispose of it.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
11 months ago • May 17, 2023
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • May 17, 2023
Anal prep is as simple as go have a bowel movement then get in the shower and wash your ass so your butthole is clean. Anything else is extra but not necessary.

An enema is not needed for anal sex unless you just have a thing for enemas, which is also a type of play all on its own. If you do choose to use an enema, know that you do not have to use the solution that comes with the enema. You can just use plain water in the enema bag.

I definitely agree with the posters above who said that eating decent food is very helpful. Consume enough fiber so you are regular and shitting easy and clean! That said, you don't have to change your diet. Some people go as far as eating a special anal sex diet by only eating certain foods or totally avoiding certain foods for some days prior... again, maybe that is a kink on its own but it is definitely not necessary!

And please please please do not stick a garden hose up someone's ass and turn it on to clean them out. As a poster above said, that can cause serious internal injuries.

Good luck with your anal adventures!!! icon_biggrin.gif
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
I've NEVER done any "prep" for anal except for anal training.

While sometimes there may be some fecal matter left on your dick, if humiliation is what you are after, may I suggest using it to paint her body (please, do not have her eat her own poop...the bacteria in fecal matter *will* make her ICU level sick).

Paint her hair, face, body, whatever...just nothing that in loves anal to mouth.
I'mME
I'mME • May 17, 2023
First and foremost ,

She is normal, people shit out of their butthole and that's just the way our bodies are made.

Why would you think a garden hose should go into anyone's anus? The threaded end lubed up, dude that's rough metal and you or rather she would be in a healing mess if anything cut the walls inside her her anus. Can you imagine having a cut where poop runs over it ? Then it gets infected, becomes a fissure that can be hard to heal, surgery, please research anal fissures, be sure to look at some pictures. Or maybe you were joking.

@Bunnie
Her advice is solid (see what I did there , lol) regarding diet and anal sex.
They make all kind of enemas for travel easy to use, and you know how much someone is getting. Fluids can be dangerous on the fringe side, which I'm not saying yall are on the fringe side. But too much fluid is what I refer to.

Less is best when starting out.
I'm not sure what all is meant by she won't be backtalking , bc she should speak up if there is a problem.
A person's physical size has nothing to do with the size of their anas. FYI.

Enemas should be water with nothing added. And, as someone else stated, repeated use does have the capability to make a colon dependent upon the stimulation instead of the stimulation that out bodies do and have been doing for a longggg time.

I will think that you are doing a play funishment scene instead of thinking that you are punishing her for breaking a rule.

The last thing I would say to you, you were under anesthesia when you had a colonoscopy, and they ran a scope around your colon. She hopefully is going to be alert and awake, so the two situations are not compatible.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • May 17, 2023
SBD - Don't forget that other cardinal rule of never go ass to vagina unless you want other major health problems!!! (But just as sure as someone somewhere is eating shit right now someone somewhere is no doubt going ass-to-vagina.)
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
DeepEmbrace wrote:
SBD - Don't forget that other cardinal rule of never go ass to vagina unless you want other major health problems!!! (But just as sure as someone somewhere is eating shit right now someone somewhere is no doubt going ass-to-vagina.)

Yup...I've seen it, read it, or heard about it. 🙄

For myself, it's front to back only. No double backing on THIS street! 🤣
latexbondagebunny​(other male)
11 months ago • May 18, 2023
[quote="Bunnie"]Ditto what @Blondie said… bulb douche would be my suggestion also.

I use a shower attachment call a clear stream. It diverts water from the shower into a hose that ends in an enema nozzle.
Joyy​(sub female)
11 months ago • May 19, 2023
Joyy​(sub female) • May 19, 2023
High fiber diet and make sure she empties her bowel before you engage in anal sex. Like what others have already stated, enemas may do more harm than good.
ManagingDirector
ManagingDirector • May 19, 2023
A Gay Guy once told Me that the best way is to eat something high fibe a hour or 2 ahead of time
also to take an Imodium (used for runny stomachs)
This should help make her stool more solid + she can simply go toilet before U begin
While on the toilet , after shes done Her Nr2 :
Then use a normal Douche-bag with luke-warm Water (not too hot or Ull burn Her insides)
Squeeze in some water and and evacuate it (same as a Nr2)
Repeat a few times until the water runs clear.

Obviously tShe shouldnt b taking Imodium every day , could also lead to Health issues in the long term
but for trying out Anal for the 1st time , it should be fine...
jkillaaa​(sub female)

Your typing/formatting ‘style’ gives it away

jkillaaa​(sub female) • May 19, 2023
ManagingDirector wrote:
A Gay Guy once told Me that the best way is to eat something high fibe a hour or 2 ahead of time
also to take an Imodium (used for runny stomachs)
This should help make her stool more solid + she can simply go toilet before U begin
While on the toilet , after shes done Her Nr2 :
Then use a normal Douche-bag with luke-warm Water (not too hot or Ull burn Her insides)
Squeeze in some water and and evacuate it (same as a Nr2)
Repeat a few times until the water runs clear.

Obviously tShe shouldnt b taking Imodium every day , could also lead to Health issues in the long term
but for trying out Anal for the 1st time , it should be fine...

Umm.. totally off topic, but aren’t you also ToyForMastressesJoy?