Online now
Online now

For the Sadists, I'm curious as to why

TopekaDom​(dom male)
10 months ago • May 30, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • May 30, 2023
Miki wrote:

Hmm... You were the type back in the day whose raging hardon got a nice (but not too harsh) rake job on the way out. Always fun to keep Mr. Woody on the sidelines a little while.

icon_biggrin.gif

And this is why scenes are the snooze fest they are today.
Miki
Miki • May 30, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
Miki wrote:

Hmm... You were the type back in the day whose raging hardon got a nice (but not too harsh) rake job on the way out. Always fun to keep Mr. Woody on the sidelines a little while.

icon_biggrin.gif

And this is why scenes are the snooze fest they are today.

... Well, hmm... I tend to think that if you're in Topeka, everything is a snooze-fest.

Never been to Kansas at all but it's on my bucket list to set foot there then get out so I can truly say "I'm not in Kansas any more" without the dog or a rabbit hole.

icon_wink.gif

As I said much earlier, Nice Pipe, though.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
Miki wrote:

... Well, hmm... I tend to think that if you're in Topeka, everything is a snooze-fest.

Never been to Kansas at all but it's on my bucket list to set foot there then get out so I can truly say "I'm not in Kansas any more" without the dog or a rabbit hole.

And who says BDSM people aren't judgemental?
Notely
Notely • May 30, 2023
They like to inflict pain as you like to take pain. Pain is an art But it's done out of love with passion you share with your partner not done out of anger should never. Pleasing your Pleasing each other two people share this bond its nothing one can not do everything. Both share beautiful pain and passion, agree on things fine, your likes and dislikes work with that. They help guide you, they treat and slowly work their way up to help you take that pain never forced baby steps. Any Good Sado Respects thier Maso and their health and Safety they are their most prized jewel. Even in any breath play or being bound they need to have breathing still with holes , And that the Partner is checking on them looking at the nails and that you are able to see their eyes. You can't leave a maso in rope for long , Can't leave them in a cold basement all day. They need to have a key with them. Their health can also change mental health. Some things should only be during play time when the Partner is around a baby monitor good Sado would know better. Good for the Sadist to know their partner's health, what is wrong and right, what parts of the body are ok to hit because their parts you can't that would lead to the ER. The Maso would care for thier Sado both ways. The Sado wins the maso heart with trust never forced just as any BDSM partnership reserve for the heart that respects you if not good for your mental health they can't have you. Still needs Commincation , Agreeing , Growing Together and learning with evloving. Many Maso need to be pleasured by thier Sado getting them off first that they have big orgasim and teased before any pain. Needs little romance before anything. Maso is a sculpture of art Sadist respect his Maso but will punish out of love but also care for it. If one can not respect one then the gate is closed if trust is broken the gate is closed if no openess nothing thien its nothing. Even if you are maso you have mind and brain speak up thier is a no and yes you are human time and place for it all. The Sado guides and takes the hand shows the way thier job to show you and teach you so you can grow. But the Sadist themself job to grow as person take the responsibility to make room sure a life for the maso so they can be bound together really both hold the key. Maso a ( Bambola del dolore) Pain Doll he likes to mark his Doll but still care for her kiss the boo boo's do some after care but he will allway's protect his Doll. Story O if you ever seen they both own each other but you have to find that out for yourself to see. But everyone got a story just make sure you have saftey for both each other. They allow you to have mind be yourself not try to change you but mold you in to the perfect Pain Doll you desire.
I'mME
I'mME • May 30, 2023
What RefinedLace describes is the journey of D/s, only difference is the 2 involved in the relationship lime to give pain and one likes to receive it.
I'mME
I'mME • May 30, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
It is a very easy question for me to answer:

I want to see how far someone will go for me. What they are willing to put up with to please me. What level of pain, tears, humiliations are they willing to endure to satisfy me. That is what give me a big raging hardon

TopekaDom,

And when they hit their limit? What happened then? Were you happy and content to stay in within that ballfield?
Or was it move on to the next ?
TopekaDom​(dom male)
I'mME wrote:

And when they hit their limit? What happened then? Were you happy and content to stay in within that ballfield?

When they hit their safe word, that's it. That is all they have to give me. Later on, sometimes they stretch what they can give, sometimes they don't.

Sometimes I give out before they do.
I'mME
I'mME • May 30, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
I'mME wrote:

When they hit their safe word, that's it. That is all they have to give me. Later on, sometimes they stretch what they can give, sometimes they don't.

Sometimes I give out before they do.

TopekaDom,

Fair enough. I like that answer, the last part made me laugh.
SMasterSLC​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 1, 2023
SMasterSLC​(dom male) • Jun 1, 2023
It is a hard question to answer. For me it is the knowledge that someone trusts me enough and allows me enough control over them. To be able to release that more primal and beast like side of myself. Causing the pain to my partner evens me out, it allows me to release stress and that side of me that if I keep bottled up will eventually bursting out and not in a good way. It is a constant struggle to find that perfect balance.