Online now
Online now

For the Sadists, I'm curious as to why

redpoll​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 2, 2023
redpoll​(dom male) • Jun 2, 2023
I have never experienced more trust, intimacy, closeness, connection, fondness and companionship with a submissive than that moment after she allows me to take her one step past the edge, to a place she didn't know she would be able to go, and then let me catch her. You have to build it first, it's not so simple as just causing someone pain, but that face of tears and suffering, it's a face of devotion, conviction, assurance and confidence as well.
autisticbarbie
10 months ago • Jun 2, 2023
autisticbarbie • Jun 2, 2023
I don't have sadistic or masochistic tendencies, so this is a pretty fascinating thread for me. Typically, if I can imagine myself relating to something, I can also begin to understand the opposite.

I can understand the idea of arousal from receiving pain and giving up control, so it makes sense to me why someone would derive pleasure from causing pain. My brain doesn't work that way though, and I'm much too self-destructive on my own to be able to deal with a sadistic partner, just like others may not have the patience to deal with my particular strain of kinky BS.
CotrolYourHole
10 months ago • Jun 9, 2023
CotrolYourHole • Jun 9, 2023
Because the lack of (strong-handed) physical touch for a submissive woman is 1000x more painful than the hardest slap in the world…once we realize that, shoot it’s not just a fetish but a duty
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 9, 2023

Re: For the Sadists, I'm curious as to why

TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 9, 2023
Little Vixie wrote:
I've tried asking this question and it seems like I can't get an answer for it. At this point it's like an itch you can't reach.

For the sadists, why do you do what you do? My dom is a sadist and I've asked him this question, but he isn't able to put into words as to why he enjoys the torment and torture. I've asked another and he moved passed it. I'm naturally curious as to why someone enjoys tormenting and possibly torturing someone when it's Consensual.

I hope I am not offending anyone with the question. I'm just curious.

There are many different levels of sadists, moderate to heavy and there is a cross section of nurturing to Self Indulgence.

You could have a moderate sadist who is also into Self Indulgence, and you could have a heavy sadist who is also nurturing so there's a wide gamut when it comes to really pinpointing of sadist to a particular stance.

Also there is the relationship between the sadist and the masochist.

So nurturing would be one who likes to inflict pain, that does it for the intense pleasure the slave would get from it, and in return the master also receives pleasure from knowing that he has given that specific pain to his slave.

Another type of sadist, a person I've actually known. He likes to inflict pain on his slave not only for her pleasure but for his as well. And it sounds very similar to the First with nurturing it's just that the nurturing quite isn't there as much. As the master will allow the slave to fall into Subspace and at the same time the master will go into what they term as Master space.

Going to the extreme of Self Indulgence

The sadist who is into Self Indulgence will also have a masochist partner that is equally into the self-indulgence. What I mean by this is that neither of them are there for the other person's benefit. They are there for their own benefit it's just that they are equal Partners in that same ritual. The sadist inflicts the pain and the masochist receives the pain.

These two are like a working partnership

I know that there are a lot more Dynamics involved with all of the sadists, but like I said before there are many levels.
I hope this helps you to understand
Purĕ​(sub female)
Purĕ​(sub female) • Sep 9, 2023
Why is my Butt craving some markings all the sudden,
after reading tru this post🤔🤔🤔

Off topic,
sorry😇
Miki
Miki • Sep 9, 2023
As a masochist.. I concur. Though I am Inactive now, back in the day I totally enjoyed receiving discipline, pain and humiliation
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Miki wrote:
As a masochist.. I concur. Though I am Inactive now, back in the day I totally enjoyed receiving discipline, pain and humiliation

Because we can. 😉
Miki
Miki • Sep 9, 2023
I just loved being bound on my knees and flogged, among other things. But I started young and decided to take a break. I was never in a dynamic per se. So I guess that makes me a kinkster
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2023
Purĕ wrote:
Why is my Butt craving some markings all the sudden,
after reading tru this post🤔🤔🤔

Off topic,
sorry😇

Have I got a whip for YOU!

I can mark that ass for just $199.95!

Call 1-800-MARKEDASS

Operators standing by!