Online now
Online now

Brat sub

Brown​(dom male)
7 years ago • Oct 2, 2016

Brat sub

Brown​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2016
How is everyone I'm new to this lifestyle in a way but my first sub is a bratty sub and having trouble training her she purposely breaks rule to get punished cause it turns her on so bad so is that normal behavior for a bratty sub and and I could use some advice on how to better train her 
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Oct 2, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 2, 2016
This is classic topping from the bottom behaviour and I suspect most dominants have experienced it at one point or another.  When it's happened to me I've found the best way to react is to remove the submissive from my presence and to deny him or her my attention.  I certainly don't reward it with any sort of activity they might enjoy or find exciting.  It's not my job to force/cajole/convince someone to comply.  That's far too much work for me as the dominant.  Submit to me or don't. Come ready to obey or don't come at all.  "Punishments" are part of training or play.  I never use them to force or as a bargaining chip for the sub's good behaviour or attention.  And trust me, denying her your attention will bring her to heel far quicker than a spanking or any other type of kinky play.
    The most loved post in topic
Rod​(dom male)
7 years ago • Oct 4, 2016
Rod​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2016
I would definitely concur with Evangeline's advice, your bratty sub is manipulating you. That said some folks enjoy this type of play and it may be what she's used to. Denying her attention will most certainly turn it around though and have her behaving as you want. If she wants a spanking for instance you should insist she ask or beg or even work for it, spanking in response to her misbehavior simply rewards her with what she wants. Denying her attention is the real punishment for this type of behavior.
Mrragc​(dom male)
7 years ago • Oct 7, 2016
Mrragc​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2016
I third Evangeline's comment.
im a huge fan of 'corner time' and find it to be quite effective.
Good luck & have fun!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 7, 2016
Rod makes an important point - some people DO enjoy this type of play - the sub misbehaves and you punish them.  If you LIKE this dynamic then go for it.  But if you are getting frustrated and feeling manipulated then I'd consider some of the advice given here.
Brown​(dom male)
Brown​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2016
I have actually tried the coroner and even have her stay in same room and completely ignore her and it's made a huge difference 
Mrragc​(dom male)
Mrragc​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2016
I also like to use objectification, such as having her be my table for the evening or similar. Crawl on all fours only for a set time, or not allow her on the sofa. 

I try to keep the things she likes separate from punishment, although I do use a riding crop (which she doesn't like) for swats if it's a particularly severe punishment
Inexperienced​(sub male)
7 years ago • Oct 11, 2016
Inexperienced​(sub male) • Oct 11, 2016
I've never even thought of human legrests or tables or something...but I like it icon_biggrin.gif

I agree with that advice btw.  I've seen personals by subs that want to be bratty and a Dom that can handle it is specifically what they are looking for.