Online now
Online now

Punishment

Cumeater6967
5 years ago • Feb 14, 2019

I want to eat your ass

Cumeater6967 • Feb 14, 2019
Miss VICIOUS wrote:
Always find what they like and take it away! Treat them like the foolish child they are, or the mindless mutt they act like.
I've made TWO men cry (separate times) because I told them we would not be playing, and they had to wash dishes instead.
One of My specimens purposely showed up late thinking he would get a spanking. I made him act like a human vacuum to clean the floors instead.
I blindfolded one who liked to tell Me how beautiful I was.
I've even put them in publicly embarrassing situation- such as buying Me tampons, asking for a man's phone number, going to a drive through in only a diaper, etc. It's difficult to give some answers, because each sub/slave varies in what they enjoy and dislike. As you can see, most of My property hates to clean LOL!
Livetoplease​(sub male){Available}
5 years ago • Feb 17, 2019
Having no master or mistress at the moment, and submissive experience, I suggest sitting down with the unruly critter and he writes, Mistress dictates. Mistress and sub discuss the punishments and degrees thereof with sub having a choice at that point, but overruled if necessary. Mild, moderate and severe punishments and examples of behavior to warrant them. You both sign it, then attach it to the original contract. There are no excuses for misbehavior, as sub has written it. I like the clause where it says, Mistress(or Master) is never wrong.
LordofPain56
5 years ago • Feb 18, 2019
LordofPain56 • Feb 18, 2019
Do you have WHIPS ?
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 19, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 19, 2020
I have found the best punishment is to let them watch you play with someone else. You do everything they love while they sit and watch tied upand gagged. Then let them go home and think about how they pissed you off.
UrPersonalSexToy​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 29, 2020
I'd say that you should humiliate him for it feminize him get the scariest longest and thickest strap in you can get and make him take it bound and force it in him dry and cruelly like the whore being raped on the concrete by a drunk bastard telling her that's what you get for having a skirt that don't even cover your ass make him squeel band cry like she definitely does as she loses her ass cherry from a guy who shoves his dick in like he shoves his gan in a glove. Offer every gay top you know the opportunity to do it to him like that and offer them the right to come get five bus from your lil bitch when ever . Or I'd say go evil. Maybe give him the perminate title if toilet and make him drink and eat your shit. Or something like the title of foot cleaner and make him lick your feet clean and offer everyone to lick their feet clean. Or even better maybe you lock his cock up and Don't let him cum for months while you make him get everyone around him off. Alrighty there are my suggestions
No Body​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 29, 2020
First off don't do anything it will like. Second you have to let it know you are not pleased and it is it's fault. I say it becayse it is trying to get punished. Now if you had another I would say play with it while he was tied up and watched then send it home horny. If you had a woman there it would make it so much worse for it to watch as you slide things in and out of her or she licked you all over. If you have toys make him watch as you please yourself then take it and let it smell it but not taste it. Once this is done untie it and watch as it cleans each one then send it home. He will understand what he did was wrong and he should not do that again
MasterBear​(other butch)
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2020
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 29, 2020
My rules for punishment are:

It cant take ANY of my time , effort, or energy. Otherwise it becomes my punishment to.

It can't make me feel icky. Otherwise it becomes my punishment to.

It must teach, redirect, and change behavior. Otherwise it was pointless.

You want to punish effectively get into your s types head. Find out what effects their behavior.

Otherwise you are spinning your wheels.

The hardest punishment is removing tine in your presence. Not increasing time in your presence.