Online now
Online now

pictures

rosethorn​(sub female)
6 years ago • Mar 7, 2018

pictures

rosethorn​(sub female) • Mar 7, 2018
why does it always come down to pictures ? i am happy to meet up with people but not sending an image into the conversation seems to be a nail in the coffin, not everyone is in a position to be able to do this. gutted.
conversations go well and then comes the request, i get why but i cant. icon_sad.gif
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Mar 7, 2018
There are lots of reasons people can not send pictures, it’s completely understandable, and your certainly not alone. The right person will spend the time to get to know you and meet if possible. He is out there,don’t worry. It does take time however.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
A lot of men are visual creatures, and do enjoy the exchange of pictures as a way of flirting. Yes, some just want some pretty young thing to show some skin. They're usually persistent, crude and easy to spot.

If you're in a position to never sent pictures, I would suggest putting that upfront in your profile, and pointing that out should anyone ask. If they ask again, bye....

I'll also play devil's advocate here and say that it is possible to send arousing and flirtatious pics without ever revealing your face, or anything graphic. It's up to you as to what you show, and a clever mind can make something as innocent as a finger on the lips an incredibly arousing image.

Most cell phone cameras work best for close up shots anyway. If you have someone that seems genuinely interested and trustworthy, you can have a lot of fun flirting and teasing with pics that only hint at things but are just as, if not more effective than graphic close ups of genitals or full body nude shots.

Once again, your limits here should be stated in the profile; 'Will not send face or NSFW pics, nor do I want to see your Richard Willy Johnson portraits....' is simple and to the point.

A few simple rules like that will allow you the freedom to play with those few that want to flirt and get to know you better, while shutting down the creeps and pic hunters right away.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2018
I think its come two reasons.
1/ the person need to know if you are who you pretend to be
2/ need to make connection between the voice and the face of the voice.
if its a face pic they ask, but most of request are more sexually motivated I am afraid. you shouldnt be pressured to send any pics at all.
But to avoid any dissapointment when the time for a meeting is set up, if the person didnt see you before and doesnt fancy you at all, it could be a shock for you. And same for you if the person you met is not really your type, regardless if during the messages exchenge you did connect perfectly.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Mar 7, 2018
Thank you for the responses i hadn't thought about putting it as a limit, i understand the need to see if there is an attraction just not able to do that on this site ive been thinking of skype recently as its not recorded its life.

The issue i have with to see if you are who you say ect is with pics, you can just google any image and send it to me it doesn't prove anything.
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
I really like all these responses. Being a female I’ll give my own perspective, and put the disclaimer that I do not speak for ALL women, just myself. lol.
So for me personally I would not feel comfortable with meeting anyone the first time without seeing a photo first, and here’s why. Because the rapport was developed online and just going based off personality and how well you click together you ended up bypassing what many of us rely on to even want to initiate conversation in the first place, physical attraction.
Now like I said this by means does not account for everyone and not everyone requires real physical attraction to get their gears going... that being said I feel there has to be something... some physical something that you like... just something. Either that or just the fact that they aren’t completely and utterly unappealing altogether.
It is often said that as women when we meet a man in person we can tell within 10 minutes if we want to pursue anything. Maybe it takes longer for some, but I actually feel I’m being generous at 10 minutes. Lmao. We just know... instinctively if we are attracted or not. That also includes speaking with them as well, not just looks.
Regardless, to say how one looks doesn’t matter, just isn’t true. Granted the whole of a person is not solely based on their appearance and as a woman once I personally assess a man comes up satisfactory in the looks department, the REAL hard part comes into play... mental acuity and genuine connection. The mental connection is much more difficult to achieve than the physical and is truly more important for the much longer term.
I like Fudbar’s answer in the not needing to take a picture of the face (if privacy is the concern). I would go out on a limb to say not just men are visual creatures, women are too, at least I am. Lol. Again it’s not a matter of getting some randos dick pick(look at what my mom and dad made!!) but just a general idea of what you’re working with. Once you have a general ideal... the mind can go into overdrive and do the rest of the work.
Just some food for thought, and from the other side. Lol. Good luck, lady! As Hawkeye said perhaps it’s just a matter of time, and meeting the right guy! ??
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
rosethorn wrote:
Thank you for the responses i hadn't thought about putting it as a limit, i understand the need to see if there is an attraction just not able to do that on this site ive been thinking of skype recently as its not recorded its life.

The issue i have with to see if you are who you say ect is with pics, you can just google any image and send it to me it doesn't prove anything.

Lol, sorry I saw this after I had spent a moment typing what I wrote!! Hahahahaha Granted you could as you say just google... but you could have them also hold some random object in the picture of your choosing to verify... to prevent any doubts. icon_smile.gif
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Mar 7, 2018
I would have to vehemently disagree with mr. fudbar. You do not need to post that you do not send pics in your profile. That’s just absurd. Nor should you be intimidated to post partial pics which will most likely lead to men believing you are a tease . The results will be disastrous. You always have the freedom to play with the person of your choice no matter what. There are no rules or conditions which apply. As you stated there are other ways, but be Leary of them as well. Where there is a will, there is a way. Not trying to scare you but for some their jobs and livelihood can depend upon it. Your doing fine. Don’t change a thing. I exchange pics and it’s taken me years to find the one, or perhaps that’s why it took years? Lol.
Hawkeye
6 years ago • Mar 8, 2018
Hawkeye • Mar 8, 2018
Would just like to add that Miss Magdalena raised a good point. If you have explained your reasons to a person and they understand them yet do not share them, there is no reason you can not ask for a picture. We are all visual creatures and attraction is important. The right person will understand and to hell with the others.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
6 years ago • Mar 8, 2018
Hawkeye wrote:
I would have to vehemently disagree with mr. fudbar. You do not need to post that you do not send pics in your profile. That’s just absurd. Nor should you be intimidated to post partial pics which will most likely lead to men believing you are a tease . The results will be disastrous. You always have the freedom to play with the person of your choice no matter what. There are no rules or conditions which apply.

I don't think it's absurd to say 'I don't send pics' in a profile. If it's a limit, there's no harm in stating it. As I pointed out in my original reply, having that clearly stated in a profile makes it much easier to shut down anyone who asks. If they've asked, they haven't paid attention to your profile, and you can dismiss them guilt free. If you're looking to meet people in person, you can always explain that you will send a current pic once you're comfortable and before you meet them.

As for 'jobs and livelihood', all dating, vanilla or kink is a risk there. Shitty ex's happen. Unless someone abstains entirely, it's all a matter of risk management. As you said, no rules or guidelines there. Everyone has to do what they're comfortable with, but you can't date without risk.

As for posting partial pics and 'men believing you are a tease'... so what? Let the idiots think what they want. Taken in the worst light, that comment borders on slut shaming. If someone thinks that a woman is a 'tease' for not sharing more than they're comfortable, that's their problem and just makes them unsuitable. Nothing 'disastrous' in avoiding that type.
    The most loved post in topic