pictures

Hawkeye
6 years ago • Mar 8, 2018
Hawkeye • Mar 8, 2018
We will agree to disagree
rapidlyhip​(switch male)
6 years ago • Mar 8, 2018
rapidlyhip​(switch male) • Mar 8, 2018
To me, if you're meeting someone, a picture won't do - it has to be video. Maybe I watched one too many Catfish episodes but there's an inherent danger. A photo can be stolen or staged with a standin.
LatexHer​(dom male)
6 years ago • Mar 9, 2018
LatexHer​(dom male) • Mar 9, 2018
I own and run a business building dungeons and dungeon equipment for discerning clients. I insist that all provide a Prove-Up photo of themselves before we actually discuss a meeting or builds for them.

Prove-Up photos help me weed out the liars, fakes, the curious, spammers, and others who I don't even care to deal with. When finding new models, I always insist on Prove-Up photos - just o avoid underaged kids using stolen photos, or photos of their sisters, moms or friends to entice us into further correspondence.

I have lost some contacts, and maybe even some builds, but the loss is no big deal when you consider the alternatives!
Dumbledore​(dom male)
Dumbledore​(dom male) • Mar 9, 2018
"ive been thinking of skype recently as its not recorded its life"

Be very careful when using Skype. It is trivial (really, trivial) to record Skype conversations. If you do not want to expose yourself online because of privacy reasons, a recorded Skype conversations (or stills gotten from it), could do much more damage than a picture you send.
MasterJoker​(dom male)
MasterJoker​(dom male) • Mar 9, 2018
Like i believe has already been said you do not know who is on the other side of the screen.
Too many people now a days are not who they say they are.
A photo brings reality and security.
A photo does much much more then you think it does.
i would never meet up with someone unless they show me that they are who they are, personally i am strict about it but that is mostly my personality.
rosethorn​(sub female)
6 years ago • Mar 10, 2018
rosethorn​(sub female) • Mar 10, 2018
Thank you for the advise with skype. There is a lot about photos providing trust and you know who the other person is ect... In all honesty I see this as false, anyone can google a picture from anywhere and continue that way it proves nothing. From my point of view I have no issue meeting face to face instead. When you take pictures there is always a risk of a computer virus copying these images and sending them everywhere. A photo to me is a false sense of security and proves nothing, I'm an open book in real life just not online for safety and I always say that. As for meeting up with others and your not sure about what they look like ect.. I care they have a passion for this style and see it as making new friends it doesnt bother me at all just meet in a public space and be sensible.
Devil's damsel​(sub female){HandsomeDe}
6 years ago • Mar 11, 2018
rosethorn wrote:
The issue i have with to see if you are who you say ect is with pics, you can just google any image and send it to me it doesn't prove anything.

This is a HUGE reason to be safe and careful. Someone used a fake profile once to get close to me and I did share pics. Once I found out who he was and rejected him again I found my pics all over the internet. Yes his profile picture was just some random googled image. It can and does happen.

Be safe and stick to your guns.