Online now
Online now

What are your fetishes?

MrHandsomeDomUK​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 26, 2020
MrHandsomeDomUK​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2020
I have a huge fetish for lipstick. (Not wearing it myself may I add!)

From my very first girlfriends, I used to ask them to put on heavy lipstick. I loved the look and the taste even more.
JulesZero​(dom male)
JulesZero​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2020
Taramafor wrote:
https://www.f-list.net/c/taramafor/

I fully expect to be kink shamed.

That's because you said yes to Cannibalism and Maybe to World of Warcraft!
Tthomas
Tthomas • Aug 26, 2020
When you think about things pertaining to this part of your life 20-30 times a day (conservative estimate)
Would you consider your life a fetish or would you just be a psychopath.

Asking for a friend.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 25, 2020

fetishes

Bondage discipline leather pvc floggers crops and metal cuffs uniform fetish , body worship voice restriction pussy fetish fitness fetish (need to get back in shape) collar leash hard limits exhibitionism breath blood permanent scarring needle forced bi I have more fetishes I want to explore but cannot think of them no watersports or scat no animals or children
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 20, 2020
I have a few fetishes I do not know if anyone has these fitness fetish where in the dominant in my case woman puts me through my paces and rewards me if I do well but punishes me if I do not do it as well or as fast as she wishes also have the leather pvc latex fetishes
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
The more i contemplate this question, the more i think: "i don't have a fetish." Like others, i have all sorts of kinks and there has to be compatibility of kinks, chemistry, for there to be a connection. i think that is generally true about everyone. If i had to identify one central theme, it would be 'mind fuck,' i'm pretty focused on a persons emotional/mental parts and how they use them sexually. If there is an object or toy involved and the person is not clearly connected to it, the "object" has little to no interest for me, like it's broken without the animation of a person who is deeply connected to using it to connect with.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
Let's see, leaving out the general or more vanilla things ...

> Accidental Stimulation (physical - from sensitivity/mental-from word association or build-up)
> Bondage (mental/rope)
> Breast & Nipple Torture (bondage/cupping/impact/hot+cold play)
> Cock & Balls Torture (bondage/impact/pumping/hot+cold play)***
> DDlg (I am a middle with a bit of little in me whether taking on role of sub or Domme)
> Edging & Orgasm Denial
> Electric Play (haven't but really want to)
> Exhibitionism (public sex/photo and video sharing)
> Feeder (dominate role - body changes through food/pet play - piggy)***
>Fisting
> Impact Play - Fun & Punishment (hand/belt/flogger/paddle/crop/wooden spoon)
> Jerk Off Instructions***
> Lactation (currently light)
> Narratophilia (write erotic stories/scenes/assignments)
> Pegging***
> Public Sex (restrooms/cars/with toys out in the open)
> Sensory Play (blindfold/music/hot & cold - ice/wax/warm or cold glass toys)
> Voyeurism (watching self & others)

***Is with male/female subs only, everything else could apply to things I enjoy as a sub or enjoying doing as a Domme with/to male or female subs
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2020
Leather, bondage, tool crafting, designing, oral, consensual slavery, gaming, my wife's smile, cuffs n chains, vloggers, crops, paddles, dragon tails, wax