Online now
Online now

What are your fetishes?

timinsmarts​(other male)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
timinsmarts​(other male) • Jun 3, 2020
Well loads and loads of kinks - but my fetish is slightly odd one - smart/formal wear - suits in particular - just a thing. Most kinksters not into it and i spend all my time in leather and rubber hahah!
propertyforuse​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
Oh boy...i have a ton but my favorites are being controlled 24/7, knowing that I have no choice but to obey or face consequences, having to ask permission, degradation and humiliation, anything having to do with anal, dressing super duper slutty, speech restriction, and so many others.
hidinginplainsite​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 15, 2020
I so have a question about a fetish that i learned about today that has me disturbed but to each their own. I am new to all this so please don't send me hate mail .why would a woman want to prolapse all her orifices what is sexy about this cause men seem to enjoy this.
GagFan​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 14, 2020
GagFan​(sub male) • Feb 14, 2020
Bondage, Domination and submission, gags.
Mindmelter​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 13, 2020
Mindmelter​(dom male) • Feb 13, 2020
I think one of my ultimate fantasies would be fucking a girl in the ass while choking her and only giving her enough breathing room to beg for more.
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 10, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2020
So, now I'm thinking the only way to act out on this fetish is to combine it with mind play, another thread in the fetish category....

In order to illicit true deep tearful pleas or begging... hmm

I think that would take a special submissive to accomplish. Definitely going to keep that on in the back of my mind.
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 10, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2020
I discovered a fetish of mine... by accident. I am using fetish in the real sense of the word, not interested but something that actually causes arousal for me....

While going through my divorce, my ex would often plead with me to take her back, long story, never gonna take her back.... anyway, she would cry the alligator tears and I began finding this extremely arousing, so much that I would avoid situations like that with her.

It's something I would like to explore but haven't worked out all the kinks yet... haha, see what I did there...

So yeah, deep sobbing crying and begging.