Online now
Online now

What are your fetishes?

ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Jan 12, 2020

FL

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 12, 2020
euryale wrote:
That's quite a list, but I can't be the only one who thinks fetlife's very broad idea of "fetishes" is a bit off base and confusing. Perhaps this is a place where my background in psychology is conflicting with my kinky side, but they always remind me more of the likes list i had on my livejournal when I was 13 than an actual list of fetishes. That said, I do enjoy reading the lists of creative minded people. For example a friend of mine who is into diy bondage lists "having a perverted mind in a hardware store" and "hey...look what i found at the hardware store" among his fetishes.

I have given up on Fet Life. When you cannot even pick a gender, you need to do something about your search feature.
C'mon people, give me some filters!
Joan Serena
4 years ago • Dec 12, 2019

my fetish

Joan Serena • Dec 12, 2019
Rubber, leather and latex; straitjackets, hoods, sleepsacks, hogsacks, trench coats, raincoats, trousers, blouses, suits, jackets, dresses.
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Dec 7, 2019

I guess you could call it a fetish...

ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 7, 2019
I seduced a Bartender around 1985 ish who proceeded to rub herself to orgasm on my leg while sucking my cock. I was hooked... from that point on, I did my best to talk all my lovers into masturbating to orgasm while sucking me off and I soon realized something else.. those women began to associate cocksucking with orgasm. After our breakup my last lover confessed that she could no longer masturbate to orgasm without a cock shaped object in her mouth.
Mission Accomplished!
Bigandtall​(other male)
4 years ago • Oct 11, 2019
Bigandtall​(other male) • Oct 11, 2019
I am still exploring my fetishes but I am interested in outdoor sex/ nudity, some water sports, blindfold, rope play, spanking.
Joan Serena
4 years ago • Oct 9, 2019
Joan Serena • Oct 9, 2019
Rubber raincoats and rainwear. Started over 50 years ago and I have never been able to figure out why. They have to be real rubber or heavy soft vinyl, both of which are becoming almost impossible to find these days. I have tried rubber (and leather) straitjackets, suits, hoods, etc. They are all arousing, but The weight and restriction of layered rubber is what really owns me.
cyberkaiju​(switch trans woman)
4 years ago • Jul 21, 2019
So a fetish is not the same thing as a kink, and a kink is not the same thing as a fetish. A fetish is something that either isn’t inherently sexual but makes you aroused, or something you can’t get aroused without, or have difficulty without.this is as opposed to a kink, which is just something you enjoy, usually in a sexual manner, but isn’t required for you to want sex. So if you like to be walked on a leash, that’s a kink. If you can’t/won’t have sex unless your on a leash, that’s a fetish. If seeing a leash hanging on the shelf at the pet store makes you feel like you have to have sex right now... that’s also a fetish.

So as far as actually a fetish, the big one for me is helplessness. I’m asexual, I don’t experience sexual attraction, and In order to get “in the mood” to have sex I literally require some form of feeling helpless. That can be and usually is bondage, but it could be just being manhandled, or even psychological... as long as I feel like someone I am intimate with has some sort of power over me and I “can’t” stop them. I also tend to identify gags and straightjackets as fetishes but really they both are just sub sections of helplessness.

Now if you want to talk about kinks rather than fetishes, well there are more than I am willing to list, but major ones include bondage, D/s, and orgasm control/denial
LizzyTgirlUK​(sub trans woman){I would do}
4 years ago • Jul 21, 2019
As I've mentioned, my main real fetish is females, especially dom types wearing black latex gloves etc, smoking cork type, (I know, sounds quite sad really), long cigarettes' then after this main fetish comes along what I think is the 'norm' like latex dresses and leather items plus, the bloody obvious, HIGH heeled shoes... yep, like bondage etc but that's me in a nutshell I guess?

Have fun out there... love;

Lizzy xx
bondage​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jul 15, 2019
bondage​(sub male) • Jul 15, 2019
Look for a women who what to do this thing to me Handcuffs and legs cuffs ,cross dressed,sissy bondage, tie up ,coller and leashed,gaged,blind folded,spank,whiped,choking,dick cage