Online now
Online now

What are your fetishes?

Joan Serena
4 years ago • Oct 9, 2019
Joan Serena • Oct 9, 2019
Rubber raincoats and rainwear. Started over 50 years ago and I have never been able to figure out why. They have to be real rubber or heavy soft vinyl, both of which are becoming almost impossible to find these days. I have tried rubber (and leather) straitjackets, suits, hoods, etc. They are all arousing, but The weight and restriction of layered rubber is what really owns me.
Bigandtall​(other male)
4 years ago • Oct 11, 2019
Bigandtall​(other male) • Oct 11, 2019
I am still exploring my fetishes but I am interested in outdoor sex/ nudity, some water sports, blindfold, rope play, spanking.
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Dec 7, 2019

I guess you could call it a fetish...

ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 7, 2019
I seduced a Bartender around 1985 ish who proceeded to rub herself to orgasm on my leg while sucking my cock. I was hooked... from that point on, I did my best to talk all my lovers into masturbating to orgasm while sucking me off and I soon realized something else.. those women began to associate cocksucking with orgasm. After our breakup my last lover confessed that she could no longer masturbate to orgasm without a cock shaped object in her mouth.
Mission Accomplished!
Joan Serena
4 years ago • Dec 12, 2019

my fetish

Joan Serena • Dec 12, 2019
Rubber, leather and latex; straitjackets, hoods, sleepsacks, hogsacks, trench coats, raincoats, trousers, blouses, suits, jackets, dresses.
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Jan 12, 2020

FL

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 12, 2020
euryale wrote:
That's quite a list, but I can't be the only one who thinks fetlife's very broad idea of "fetishes" is a bit off base and confusing. Perhaps this is a place where my background in psychology is conflicting with my kinky side, but they always remind me more of the likes list i had on my livejournal when I was 13 than an actual list of fetishes. That said, I do enjoy reading the lists of creative minded people. For example a friend of mine who is into diy bondage lists "having a perverted mind in a hardware store" and "hey...look what i found at the hardware store" among his fetishes.

I have given up on Fet Life. When you cannot even pick a gender, you need to do something about your search feature.
C'mon people, give me some filters!
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 10, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2020
I discovered a fetish of mine... by accident. I am using fetish in the real sense of the word, not interested but something that actually causes arousal for me....

While going through my divorce, my ex would often plead with me to take her back, long story, never gonna take her back.... anyway, she would cry the alligator tears and I began finding this extremely arousing, so much that I would avoid situations like that with her.

It's something I would like to explore but haven't worked out all the kinks yet... haha, see what I did there...

So yeah, deep sobbing crying and begging.
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 10, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2020
So, now I'm thinking the only way to act out on this fetish is to combine it with mind play, another thread in the fetish category....

In order to illicit true deep tearful pleas or begging... hmm

I think that would take a special submissive to accomplish. Definitely going to keep that on in the back of my mind.
Mindmelter​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 13, 2020
Mindmelter​(dom male) • Feb 13, 2020
I think one of my ultimate fantasies would be fucking a girl in the ass while choking her and only giving her enough breathing room to beg for more.