Online now
Online now

What are your fetishes?

GagFan​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 14, 2020
GagFan​(sub male) • Feb 14, 2020
Bondage, Domination and submission, gags.
hidinginplainsite​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 15, 2020
I so have a question about a fetish that i learned about today that has me disturbed but to each their own. I am new to all this so please don't send me hate mail .why would a woman want to prolapse all her orifices what is sexy about this cause men seem to enjoy this.
propertyforuse​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
Oh boy...i have a ton but my favorites are being controlled 24/7, knowing that I have no choice but to obey or face consequences, having to ask permission, degradation and humiliation, anything having to do with anal, dressing super duper slutty, speech restriction, and so many others.
timinsmarts​(other male)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
timinsmarts​(other male) • Jun 3, 2020
Well loads and loads of kinks - but my fetish is slightly odd one - smart/formal wear - suits in particular - just a thing. Most kinksters not into it and i spend all my time in leather and rubber hahah!
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2020
Leather, bondage, tool crafting, designing, oral, consensual slavery, gaming, my wife's smile, cuffs n chains, vloggers, crops, paddles, dragon tails, wax
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
Let's see, leaving out the general or more vanilla things ...

> Accidental Stimulation (physical - from sensitivity/mental-from word association or build-up)
> Bondage (mental/rope)
> Breast & Nipple Torture (bondage/cupping/impact/hot+cold play)
> Cock & Balls Torture (bondage/impact/pumping/hot+cold play)***
> DDlg (I am a middle with a bit of little in me whether taking on role of sub or Domme)
> Edging & Orgasm Denial
> Electric Play (haven't but really want to)
> Exhibitionism (public sex/photo and video sharing)
> Feeder (dominate role - body changes through food/pet play - piggy)***
>Fisting
> Impact Play - Fun & Punishment (hand/belt/flogger/paddle/crop/wooden spoon)
> Jerk Off Instructions***
> Lactation (currently light)
> Narratophilia (write erotic stories/scenes/assignments)
> Pegging***
> Public Sex (restrooms/cars/with toys out in the open)
> Sensory Play (blindfold/music/hot & cold - ice/wax/warm or cold glass toys)
> Voyeurism (watching self & others)

***Is with male/female subs only, everything else could apply to things I enjoy as a sub or enjoying doing as a Domme with/to male or female subs
tallslenderguy​(other male)
The more i contemplate this question, the more i think: "i don't have a fetish." Like others, i have all sorts of kinks and there has to be compatibility of kinks, chemistry, for there to be a connection. i think that is generally true about everyone. If i had to identify one central theme, it would be 'mind fuck,' i'm pretty focused on a persons emotional/mental parts and how they use them sexually. If there is an object or toy involved and the person is not clearly connected to it, the "object" has little to no interest for me, like it's broken without the animation of a person who is deeply connected to using it to connect with.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 20, 2020
I have a few fetishes I do not know if anyone has these fitness fetish where in the dominant in my case woman puts me through my paces and rewards me if I do well but punishes me if I do not do it as well or as fast as she wishes also have the leather pvc latex fetishes