Online now
Online now

What are your fetishes?

Patches Barbs​(switch female)
5 years ago • Jan 13, 2019
I love tickling #1st and most (both giving/receiving), bondage, teasing/edging, light touch, sensual touching (slow kissing, licking, fondling, grazing w my teeth, anything light and goosebump raising hehe) ... Orgasm control/making the person beg from edging/teasing them to the brink and holding them there as much as I can : D Or receiving the same... I like to wear nylons, lingerie, corsets, and cosplay; bimbofication. I like playfulness and games and sexy banter, dirty talk as long as not too nasty/mean-spirited or degrading.
Gentle femdom but not everything to do with it lol. Nipple play/rubbing especially during oral (giving but especially receiving). Sensual touch or play with soft/tickly objects caressing or them being slowly moved over the skin ... (paint or makeup brushes, feathers, powder puff, fur, velvet, tassells) .. ok I'm all turned on now from writing this icon_biggrin.gif

Curious about cfnm, f/f tickling experiences and lesbian sex/oral both giving and receiving, milking tables (giving, lightly stroke and tease a guy til he's so hard and desperate he's dripping and begging me lol) glory holes same idea lol, being teased with vibrators/teasing other women with them, getting foot worshipped

Hard limits too many to name probably lmao but breath play, anal, anything pain, anything involving urine/other body fluids or toilet functions, DDlg or other age play, electricity, blood/needles, incest roleplay, anything not hot and teasy and non painful lol

Soft limit: pet play unless very mild (I will pet/carress your head/hair and call you a good boy or girl if you really love that sort of thing lol; I will not lead you around on a leash and make you eat dogfood or drink from a bowl lmao)
boyDJ​(masochist gender queer){When I'm i}
5 years ago • Sep 6, 2018
Converse All-Star canvas hi-top gym shoes.

And blue jeans.

And acting as the naughty boy being taken to his bedroom & laying down, lowering those blue jeans and getting a good, old fashioned bare bottom whipping with a belt.

I like performing fellatio.

I like getting topped (fucked).

If I could find all of this in a Sir, preferably local, it would be bliss!
DamCx​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 10, 2018
DamCx​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2018
My main fetishes are pantyhose, lycra and heels
1crazygirl​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 9, 2018
1crazygirl​(sub female) • Jul 9, 2018
I typically use the dictionary for anything I am not on sure footing with the clear definition and I tend to agree with the above @ euryale(sub female)
3 months ago • Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:53 pm
"That's quite a list, but I can't be the only one who thinks fetlife's very broad idea of "fetishes" is a bit off base and confusing" and what @Fudbar is stating in his post....
I went to Merriam-Webster for the actual definition of FETISH:
Definition of fetish
1 a : an object (such as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence
b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : prepossession
c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression.

That being defined I feel a fetish is almost a need not a want......to have sex......or a high high sexually wanted desire that is bordering on need and must have an, almost always be present thing/bodily part in order to complete the gratification....
I can't say that I have anything under those guidelines.....
I have lots of kinky turn-ons lots of naughty kinky not vanilla things I like to do in sex......but even some of those things I am finding are becoming more mainstream.....

I know I do need one thing my one fetish is having a Dominate partner.....I will not have sexual gratification sometimes will not even participate without one.....
My Fetish is I need a Dominate Partner.....
Lycrasub​(sub male)
5 years ago • May 20, 2018
Lycrasub​(sub male) • May 20, 2018
I am a male gay lycra man that loves to be a sub to my master. I want a man that tells me what lycra I will wear for the next day. I will be totally in lycra in public to serve my master. I love to be mumiffied also.
StopThatDJ​(sub male){Seeking}
5 years ago • May 18, 2018
I'm not fully Male Sub as i'm still looking to be trained by Mistress ... anyway this would be my list.

My Fetishes as straight male.
Eating Pussy, Bit Tits, Face Fucking, French Kissing, Mommy/Son, Older Women, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Public Sex, Role Play

As Male Submission: BBC Cuckolding, Mistress/Sub, Worshiping body, Pussy Worshiping, Ass Worshiping, Tall Woman.

Limits:, Humiliation/Harassment, Breath Play, Blood Play, Eating from Floor, Kicking, Human Toilet, Masks, Slave, Pet play etc.
Sexysublatina32
5 years ago • May 16, 2018
Sexysublatina32 • May 16, 2018
I love bondage and spankings