Online now
Online now

THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND A SEXUAL CLOTHING FETISH

Ticket Shirt slave​(masochist male){male slave}

THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND A SEXUAL CLOTHING FETISH

MY MISTRESS ORDERED ME TO WRITE THIS POST FOR THE FORUM

I'm Wayne and I'm a STRAIGHT 62 year old inferior male slave to a Superior Dominant Female Mistress. I'd like to share what I have discovered about the Psychology of clothing fetishes. What I discovered helped me to UNDERSTAND my fetish. I always thought that I was odd or strange, even perverted. But about ten years ago, I found out HOW my fetish came about, and I was liberated! I also found out that I was NOT alone in having a clothing fetish! I found out about clothing fetishes for many different articles of clothing including: uniforms, underwear, corsetts, rubber clothing, PVC clothing, silk shirts, silk skirts, bras, shoes and other clothing. At the end of this post, I'd like to share a little about my own clothing fetish for Women's Shirts with Notched Collars and Pockets I have come to LOVE!

I'd like to share some information about what I have discovered about clothing fetishes. I could never understand my clothing fetish for a Woman's Shirt with a Notched Collar and Pockets until I came across this information several years ago. Wearing Women's Shirts with a Notched Collar and Pockets has always aroused me sexually. I had forgotten that from my early adolescence, I discovered my clothing fetish from a Female companion of my own age. After She was gone, I soon had forgotten the origin of my fetish! But I continued to wear Women's Shirts with Notched Collars and Pockets when I masturbated.

I was sexually turned on by knowing that my Shirts were Women's Shirts which were intended for a Woman to wear! Here I"m a male, wearing an article of Women's clothing and being sexually aroused by just the knowing I was wearing a Woman's garment! The Women's Shirts I wore turned me on so much that I masturbated to orgasm! I have had this clothing fetish for 50 plus years now and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! But, as I said above, I had forgotten just HOW my clothing fetish came about.

I didn't remember HOW I acquired my clothing fetish until I found the information I will share below about the Psychology of clothing fetishes. When the information explained that a clothing fetish can be acquired at an early age, I began to think and the MEMORIES flooded back and I remembered my Female companion of long ago! I remember how She had me wear a Woman's Shirt with a Notched Collar and Pockets which She called a "TICKET SHIRT." I remember how I discovered sex and sexual pleasure from my Female companion. My VERY FIRST sexual experience was with Her while I was wearing the Shirt which She called a "Ticket Shirt!" Once I remembered all of this while reading what I will share below, I understood my fetish for the first time and how I became “hooked” on my clothing fetish for wearing Women's Shirts with Notched Collars and Pockets and masturbating to orgasm!

I acquired my clothing fetish at a early age in adolescence. So what is described here applies to me and the acquisition of my clothing fetish which I LOVE and EMBRACE. It is also a clothing fetish I share with my Mistress. I thoroughly LOVE and ENJOY my clothing fetish! My clothing fetish has evolved over the years and it has become what it is today with all of the names and terminology associated with the fetish. To be honest, my desire in posting this information is that hopefully some will look at my profile and my photos. BUT I also sincerely hope that anyone with a clothing fetish who is NOT quite sure how it came about will come away from this post with an UNDERSTANDING of their own clothing fetish!

Perhaps some of You here on the CAGE may be wondering how You became “hooked” on Your clothing fetish. I hope my findings will help You to understand Your fetish AND to understand the Psychology behind Your clothing fetish! Now that I understand my clothing fetish and I UNDERSTAND its origins, this understanding has caused me to ENJOY my clothing fetish EVEN MORE! Please read this explanation and then I'd like to tell You some things about my clothing fetish for Women's Shirts with a Notched Collar and Pockets! Perhaps, You will even take a look at my profile and profile photos and message me or comment!

The following is from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I quote:
"Clothing fetishism or garment fetishism is a sexual fetish that revolves around a fixation upon a particular article or type of clothing, a particular fashion or uniform, or a person dressed in such a style. The clinical definition of a sexual fetish would require that a person be fixated on a specific garment to the extent that it exists as a recurrent (or exclusive) stimulus for sexual gratification."

"An individual with a clothing fetish may be aroused by the sight of a person wearing a particular garment, or by wearing the clothing themselves. The arousal may come from the look one achieves by wearing the clothes or the way it feels while it is being worn. In the latter case, arousal may originate from the way its fabric feels or from the way the garment feels and functions as whole being an example. Others may also derive pleasure from collecting the fetishized garments."

Another article I read suggests that a sexual fetish for inanimate objects, (in my case my Ticket Shirts) can be "imprinted" in the psyche or mind by early sexual experiences in association with an inanimate object. The recurrent sexual use AND physical contact with a fetish object while AT THE SAME TIME obtaining sexual pleasure, "imprints" the fetish object with sexual pleasure in the psyche. Once the REPEATED association of the fetish object COMBINED WITH sexual pleasure is firmly imprinted or implanted into the mind, the association of experiencing sexual pleasure IN COMBINATION with the inanimate fetish object becomes a SEXUAL HABIT. This SEXUAL HABIT BECOMES PERMANENT and IRREVERSIBLE! ALL of this Psychology is TRUE about me and my clothing fetish!

Here is my clothing fetish. The Woman's article of clothing may be UNUSUAL. But my Women's Shirts are but ONE article of clothing among other articles of clothing that many others acquire sexual fetishes for. The Fetish has a Unusual Name and the Women's Shirts also have a Unusual Name among other Unusual Names for my penis and my sperm. The following is from my profile:

PROFILE NAME
MY TICKET SHIRT FETISH: A MALE SLAVE'S SEXUAL CLOTHING FETISH FOR WOMEN'S SHIRTS WITH A NOTCHED COLLAR AND POCKETS WHICH IS CALLED A "TICKET SHIRT."

MY TICKET SHIRT FETISH NAME IS "Ticket Shirt slave"
My name is Wayne, but My Ticket Shirt Fetish Name is Ticket Shirt slave. I'm a 62 year old STRAIGHT submissive male with a small penis (4 inches when erect). I have a Sexual Clothing Fetish for Women's Shirts with a Pointed and Notched Collar and Pockets. The "Fetish Name" for this style of a Woman's Shirt is "TICKET SHIRT." 

THE SEXY "LOOK" OF A WOMAN'S TICKET SHIRT
I LOVE the "way" a Woman's Ticket Shirt looks on me when I look at myself in a mirror or in photos. I just LOVE the "way" a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt feels on my body. It is the "look" and style of the Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar and the Ticket Shirt Pockets of a Woman's Ticket Shirt that turn me on sexually! The Ticket Shirt Collar and Ticket Shirt Pockets of a Ticket Shirt look so sexy to me!  

"TICKET NAMES"
My Ticket Shirt Fetish is somewhat complex. I have what I call "Ticket Names" which give names to the parts of my Women's Ticket Shirts, my penis, and my sperm. The Collar of a Ticket Shirt is called a "Ticket Shirt Collar," the Collar Tag of a Ticket Shirt is called a "Ticket Shirt Collar Tag," and the Pockets of a Ticket Shirt are called "Ticket Shirt Pockets." My penis is called by the Ticket Names "Ticket pp" or "little Ticket pp." My sperm is called by the Ticket Name "Ticket sperm." I LOVE TICKET NAMES which come from TICKET SHIRT! 

All of this and more is in my profile. Please take a look at my photos to see the Shirt I call a TICKET SHIRT. I hope You will take a look at my profile and my photos of me and my Mistress! THANKS!

Ticket Shirt slave