Online now
Online now

Indiana kink scene

Fatsuccubus​(dom female)
6 years ago • Apr 2, 2018

Indiana kink scene

Fatsuccubus​(dom female) • Apr 2, 2018
So ive been reeeeally into the idea of a kink life for a long time, since I was a teenager. As I get older my interest is getting stronger, and Im getting more brave. I have never had an in-person sub/slave, but have always dreamed of it. I have absolutely NO idea how to get involved with the Indy kink scene, though. Ive tried looking up groups/clubs online, but theyre all either dead, unclear, or not one I can join because Im femme. Ive tried kink apps (free ones anyway), but my state is always slim pickings and the location features barely work properly. I highly doubt I'll get many answers from people in Indiana, but I need all the advice I can get.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Apr 3, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 3, 2018
It's a bit tricky if you live in a more remote area to find like-minded people to interact with. I've had the same problem at various times, particularly when I was living in rural Canada. I turned to online communities to make friends, get and give support, and also to find D/s partners. I think you have two options: 1) you get as much as you can out of online communities like this one and keep your eyes peeled for someone from your area (or who is willing to relocate for the right situation), and 2) start a group yourself. I suspect you'd get some good advice here about how to go about that. And who knows, you might be surprised by who comes out of the woodwork.

All the best of luck in your explorations here and outside of The Cage icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
CrimsonPaw
5 years ago • Jul 19, 2018
CrimsonPaw • Jul 19, 2018
Ohio is right next door, if you're close to any of the big cities (Toledo, Columbus, Cincinnati) they are active.
Evoc23​(sub male)

Sub for you

Evoc23​(sub male) • Jul 19, 2018
Sorry my last reply got deleted but i am still very much interested in becoming your pain slut. Im in Indianapolis. 19 m. I have my own place and im very discreet. Im begging you to let me be your sub. Ive been wanting a real mistress in indiana for a while now. I promise you wont regret it
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}

Re: Sub for you

Evoc23 wrote:
Sorry my last reply got deleted but i am still very much interested in becoming your pain slut. Im in Indianapolis. 19 m. I have my own place and im very discreet. Im begging you to let me be your sub. Ive been wanting a real mistress in indiana for a while now. I promise you wont regret it

Dude, your post got deleted because this isn't the place for personal ads. There's a section for that.
Cyrus51
Cyrus51 • Jul 19, 2018
If one is going to be serious. One cannot expect to find a local scene - even though, those do exist in certain areas. I myself, avoid events. As of late, there have been many issues with organizers and participants; talking legal ones.
Being a Dominant Woman, you should not have too much difficulty finding replies from willing males, problem is with follow through.
Crowboy​(sub male){Male pet}
5 years ago • Mar 2, 2019
I've been having a simmilar issue, living in a rural state like Indiaa makes options limited and its hard to find a good connection. Just the sheer lack of options is discouraging, as most people in states like this are very vanilla, but regardless it is possible, though requires visiting local kink scenes or checking in areas farther out. I hope i was helpful.
breedy
4 years ago • May 1, 2019
breedy • May 1, 2019
I have had the same issues finding real people in to this lifestyle in Indiana I'm from Franklin and hadn't had any luck but still trying I thought maybe because I was a submissive male but maybe it's just the state