Online now

Gently

Asteria​(neither female)
5 years ago • Apr 16, 2018
Asteria​(neither female) • Apr 16, 2018
FabSeverus wrote:
what?? a sub prepare a dinner lol!!
i dont have subs who prepare my dinner this is vanilla stuff

Well, if you treat D/s relationships only as a source of sexual pleasure and limit them only to sexual activities, then you're missing lots of really good stuff.

I would never want to have a Dominant who perceive me only as a nice body to play with. I have much more to offer. Not using my skills, knowledge and so on would be a huge waste. But then, one has to be smart to do that.

Also it would be really good if you'd be able to handle conversation without laughing at someone, particularly someone who is righ. But then again, some things seem to be very difficult.
Reserved​(other male)
5 years ago • Apr 18, 2018
Reserved​(other male) • Apr 18, 2018
I will agree with the majority. There is something simplistic in its sexiness to have a submissive prepare a meal for me, or just sit and rub my shoulders, or even just kneel at my feet while I sit on the couch and lay her head on my knees while I play with her hair.

If the purpose of a submissive, if their goal is to provide satisfaction and service to a Dom, then anything they do that accomplishes that would be in my mind submissive. If the mentality to submit is there I don't think the cuffs, chains, whips, wands, etc matter. They are just props in the parts we live or play.