Online now
Online now

HELP

respectfuldominant
5 years ago • Apr 15, 2018
respectfuldominant • Apr 15, 2018
I would use your mouth like a pussy, drilling my big hard cock in & out. What next? The anticipation of my each and every move would have you tingling in and out. I might just hold my big muscular arm around your neck, while you feel my cock throbbing in your hand, or I might kiss your little pussy nice and slow. All depends on my mood. I need a girl. One with my understanding and needs in mind.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 15, 2018
I would point you in the direction of some really educational websites and forums lol
    The most loved post in topic
respectfuldominant
respectfuldominant • Apr 15, 2018
Definitely no Sarah Silverman. Thank you very little for your recommendation, however I'll be OK without. I've had some very very attractive women in my day. However career goals made me be selfish last 10 years. I don't commit.
UnrulyNerdGirl​(sub female)
respectfuldominant - I believe Bunnie was replying to the OP - not you.

Are you new to forums and how they work? Just so you’re aware, your response, which is basically a copy and paste from your own posting, is not a private message to the OP.

By the way, there’s a difference between the personals section and the forums - you might have better success if you try posting in the personals.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Apr 15, 2018
I'm fairly routine, so no need to repeat what is already in my profile (starting with the BDSM & me section) 1st paragraph is normal playtime, second paragraph is punishments.)
But I am a gentleman, except when it comes to playtime fun
DrWakko
5 years ago • Apr 16, 2018

Re: HELP

DrWakko • Apr 16, 2018
savannahxo wrote:
Tell me what you would do to me icon_smile.gif

I’d sit you down with a copy of Bdsm 101 then take you to a munch and Bdsm class.
Jashine
5 years ago • Apr 17, 2018
Jashine • Apr 17, 2018
savannahxo, I would not do anything except tell you to go the personal ads and stop polluting the Forum with blithe attention-seeking. Hook up with respectfuldominant, he seems to be at your level.