Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

my womans man​(dom male){my woman w}
4 years ago • Jun 28, 2019

new couple

been married to my best friend for over 20 years, been raising a grandaughter for last 7 .We have been slowly moving to dom sub marriage for years, learning our natural roles in life, my wifes ex was abusive to her ,verbally and physically,she could never do any thing right and he would yell at her for hours, she would get stressed out during sex thinking she was doing it wrong, she wasnt , one day i instructed her to do something specifically and she let me know how much that she liked it , so thats how we got started, Im not a bossy man but i do take charge when needed but now in the bedroom at her request i am incharge, has been wonder full, when the wife has been bad ,i dont yell at her we do spankings instead of yelling , no hurt feelings that way, We love the direction we are moving ,just feels right so now we are here learning
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 29, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 29, 2019
The link is at the top of your screen. Give me a shout if you still have any issues.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 30, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 30, 2019
Bump! I hope you've all been having a great weekend. If you're new to THE CAGE or just haven't said hello here yet, please do!
JordanM​(switch male)
4 years ago • Jul 1, 2019

28 male dom

JordanM​(switch male) • Jul 1, 2019
I'm new to entering the bdsm scene, but I have been into bdsm and the like since about 2002, so when I was in middle school and found the internet.
I had found my dads playboys and cinemax earlier, but found it...boring. I would sit at attention from movies like 8 legged freaks and My Favorite Martian where gorgeous women were tied up and gagged. I would then tie up girls in my class.
I eventually hid my predilections from my class all throughout middle school and high school. I tried a few things with my ex, handcuffs and ropes. But it always turned into vanilla sex. I want to find someone willing to go deep with me and find out what makes us both tick.
BigNNerdy​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 1, 2019

Greetings!

BigNNerdy​(dom male) • Jul 1, 2019
New around here. New to the idea of being a “Dom”, even. I’m generally a fairly laid back, go with the flow type of guy. I’m nerdy and slightly socially awkward. I’m sarcastic and have a very good sense of humor, and like to make the people around me laugh. But I have a bit of a dark side in that I want a submissive romantic/sexual companion. Though I’m generally pretty agreeable and tend to be able to “go either way” in many cases, I’m very strong willed and obstinate when I’ve made up my mind. The idea of having someone submit to my will turns me on. I don’t want to force someone to do anything they’re uncomfortable doing, unless that’s specifically what she wants me to do.

As someone new to this world, I’m probably not going to be as risky as someone experienced so someone else who is inexperienced would probably be best I would think. On top of that I am a protector/mentor personality type, and have a bit of a corruption fetish, so a newbie fits me well here, also (or certain LG types). I realize most people prefer experience, but I’m exactly the opposite. a straight-edge closet pervert would be my dream girl, especially if she’s more of a type-A take-charge woman outside of our home. At home though, she should be prepared and willing to be stripped down and fucked into the floor at the drop of a hat. But it’s not all about crazy monkey sex, either. I have a wide range of fetishes and fantasies, all involving some kind of domination or emotional reliance, and I’d love to explore as many as she’s willing to explore. Do you need a control/ punish/reward system? I’ve got that covered. Want to just be a straight up slave? We can do that. Do you just want a very caring, loving (yet naughty) father figure? I’ll be there for you. All of the above? Yes please!

Anyway... hello all! Nice to meet you!
TheChimera​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 3, 2019
TheChimera​(sub female) • Jul 3, 2019
Greetings~

A pleasure to meet you all. My name is Auria!
Just returning back to the BDSM Lifestyle after a very long hiatus.

I'm a Switch with more submissive tendencies; and a bit of a brat. Eager to learn, explore, and discover!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jul 3, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 3, 2019
Welcome everyone! Lovely intros. Thanks for saying hi!