Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jul 4, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 4, 2019
Bump! If you've not said hello to us yet please take a moment and tell us a bit about yourself icon_smile.gif
Miki
4 years ago • Jul 4, 2019
Miki • Jul 4, 2019
I want to say "Hello!!" to all who have joined. And a special "Hi There!" to Auria who took an hiatus from Our Fun. Welcome Back and I'm sure it'll be even better than it was when you left!

I'm so proud to be who and what I am sexually, and all who heed the simple advice to "Not over-think it" will feel likewise.
Miki
4 years ago • Jul 5, 2019
Miki • Jul 5, 2019
Welcome

Well, for women as well as men, though some don't like to admit it, if you want to cum, but you're all alone, your hand is your best friend. icon_razz.gif
SSG{ENM-TLP}

Intro & Sub Mentor Request

SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone.

I am new to true BDSM. I am a sub, and I have known this for many years but have been unfulfilled most of those years. My husband is a sub. I never realized how this would play out in our marriage. You don't know what you need to know until you need to know it and after marriage to the wrong type, it feels like it is too late. Fortunately, I married a reasonable man who cares about my needs, and I care about his. We have chosen to live a polyamorous lifestyle. While still in its infancy, we are hopeful that the connections we make will help to balance the needs with power in our home.

At this time, I would like to get the advice of experienced Doms and subs. I want to do things right the first time. I don't want to hurt anyone and don't want to be hurt by doing this the wrong way. I am greatly demisexual, so being emotionally connected is a must for me. Getting hurt in a situation like that could be bad for me. I welcome messages from those of you who would like to "pay it forward" by investing your experience and knowledge in me. I will be a good student and very grateful for your time and effort. At the very least, please notify me of who the trusted Doms and subs are in this community.

I look forward to being a contributing member of this community. If ever you just want to talk, I always enjoy that, too. See you on the forum or later in chats.

ssg
Eren123​(sub male)
Eren123​(sub male) • Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm new to this lifestyle and I'm trying to learn new things. I hope I can contribute to this community also..
Miki
Miki • Jul 5, 2019
Eren123 wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm new to this lifestyle and I'm trying to learn new things. I hope I can contribute to this community also..

.. and you just found out you can't delete unintended or duplicate posts!!!

Don't feel bad, I just did that on another thread yesterday. (posted a remark to a wrong topic!)

anyway welcome, take your time and remember, as with any online forum, you get the good and the not so great , take it with a grain of salt!
Stella blue​(sub trans woman)

Eager submissive looking for true love

Although I do not mind a fling if meaningful, I really need a man to love me who is ready to work towards a long term commitment. I am eager to submit if the passion is there, and we can see a future together. I have a clothing fetish that keeps growing, bondage, and I love to please my love.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 6, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2019
Wow so many wonderful writings here. Well where should I start? I am a Dom but that is just a small part of me. I am more than just what may darker side is and wants. Think of it a a puzzle many pieces that fir together but none the same. I have been many things to many people . Friend lover daddy husband a kind hearted listener and once a punching bag for a friend who just needed to get it out and let go of some very bad stuff she was holding back. Many things to many people but only many things to a select few.
I am a country boy who loves the city. I can't stand not being able to see the stars every night but I love the city lights. I am fiercely loyal to a few friends. I would gladly fight for them and take a life for them if it came to that. Life is not something you should take or give up without knowing it is worth your own for doing so. There is nothing better in life than a hot pizza cold drinks and a good movie with someone snuggled up next to you. Well 2 someones. One on each side would be nice.
Finding someone to share your life is not easy finding someone to share both your lives is next to impossible. It should be hard but not impossible. Just someone to share things and enjoy life with who also happens to enjoy a nice spanking. To many times we look and we see what we like but find we are not what they are looking for. To many times I have found someone who was compatible but later found a side to them they hid. I will admit I am the king of assholes. I am proud of it and am told many times a day I am the king.
If we can't be honest in the lifestyle we love and to those who have had the pleasure of meeting about who we are and what we want then where in life can we be free to be open and honest? If you got this far your better than me! Be well be free and be happy.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jul 6, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 6, 2019
Thank you all for the intros. It's lovely to have you join us inside THE CAGE!