Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

slaveTPECNC
3 years ago • Feb 26, 2021
slaveTPECNC • Feb 26, 2021
Hi..... newer to this site in search of new .............. and looking for the real of the real.
ResidentResurgent​(switch female)
3 years ago • Feb 26, 2021
Hey all,
I've always been interested in the BDSM community for a but, just decided to explore and learn just recently. I'm hoping to learn from some others after taking the bdsm test. I'd love to talk and learn from most of you.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Feb 25, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 25, 2021
Bumping this up! If you've joined us recently please do say hello and tell us a bit about yourself icon_smile.gif
DanTheeeMan​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 23, 2021
DanTheeeMan​(dom male) • Feb 23, 2021
Hi All,

I'm pretty new to all of this. But lately it's becoming clear that I have a dominance type of mindset, and I'd like to delve deeper.

I guess what I'm looking for is an online sub with whom I can explore this side of myself, as well as their side too. It would be great to understand the mindset of a sub in relation to mine. Very psychological in a way.

Happy to discuss.
baby kit​(masochist gender fluid)
3 years ago • Feb 22, 2021
Hey! I’m baby kit, I’m pretty new to this site. I’ve been interested in BDSM and stuff for a couple years, but I’ve never actually had a partner or a safe place to actually talk about it, then I found this lovely hidden gem of a website. I’m honestly here to get a better grip on what the BDSM community is actually like and figure out more ways to keep myself safe before becoming active in BDSM or finding a true physical partner. I’d love to talk with you if you have any advice for me! (Sub-genderfluid [she/they mostly])