Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

submissivebelle​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 20, 2021
My name is Julia. I’ve been interested in the submissive lifestyle for many years. I am just a naturally passive and submissive person and it took someone showing me that to understand that’s what I need in a relationship. Unfortunately I haven’t had much success and am back here looking for some insight, guidance, and the like. I hope I can expand on my desire to learn.
VengefulOne​(dom male)
VengefulOne​(dom male) • Feb 20, 2021
Hi there,

I'm Nik, I got into BDSM well grew curious more like, a few months ago when I discovered certain parts and Interests I had that I was not previously aware of. I have tried to explore and learn about those parts of me but the experience so far has been subpar and in some cases downright annoying and extremely frustrating. However I remain hopeful and am not here to spread negativity.

So with my little rant out of the way, I'm glad to be here and see what THE CAGE! has to offer and teach. And hopefully meet interesting people interested in teaching, learning, growing and just having fun in general along the way.
Sissyslavebitch

Sissy slave bottom

Sissyslavebitch • Feb 20, 2021
Hm hello everyone, I am a sissy slave 21yo, I am really bitchy when it comes to sex things, I love being treated as a bitch or being insulted, I had many online expercine of video calls and nudes trade, usually I get hard really fast if u flirt with me, I cum fast as well, I am still virgin would love to lose it one day
ladyhawke47​(sub female)
ladyhawke47​(sub female) • Feb 20, 2021
After a bit of an absence I decided to come back ,been searching for my deepest darkest kinky ultimate desires for over 15 yrs now got close but end up with them not being real or playing games .But not giving up hopefully the perfect Master and Mistress out there
RaeVen​(masochist female)
RaeVen​(masochist female) • Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I’m 33 have been in a long-term relationship with my dom for 14 years (first year was pretty vanilla because we were both too nervous to approach the other about our interests). He encouraged me to find online forums to talk to others so I don’t feel so shy all the time and so I could learn more and not feel so alone.

Happy to be here, I think!
man sense
3 years ago • Feb 19, 2021

First Post

man sense • Feb 19, 2021
Hi Everyone!

I'm Ros from Florida. Pretty to this but willing to learn more and have fun along the way.
Miki
3 years ago • Feb 17, 2021
Miki • Feb 17, 2021
Welcome Mandi! Everyone is welcome here. (If they're willing to be good members of our community of course)

I'm definitely PM-ing you because what you wrote fascinates me, but no worries, I won't hit on you.

Miki
Hellspawnqueen​(masochist female)
3 years ago • Feb 16, 2021
Hi there! My name is Mandie, and I joined THECAGE a while ago, but never posted an introduction. I joined to learn more about the BDSM/kink community, as I am very intrigued by it and want to explore it more. I have always leaned more towards the "freaky" side in the bedroom, but I didn't really know what my exact kinks were until I learned about BDSM.

A quick overview about me: I'm 27 and a Capricorn, I practice witchcraft and I cosplay, and I love all things spooky and weird. I'm a true crime enthusiast and will often be immersed in serial killer documentaries, and I also tell awful puns (that I think are hilarious). It's important to note that I am not looking for anything serious, as I'm currently in college and I would not have enough time to devote towards something serious. However, I would love to make friendships and learn if this is a community where I belong.

If you want to know more about me, take a look at my profile or message me! icon_smile.gif