Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
Dhanle
1 year ago • Mon 25 Jun 2018 11:15:33 PM IDT

Introduction and food for thought...

Dhanle • Mon 25 Jun 2018 11:15:33 PM IDT
Greetings to the cagers and the caged,

I am coming out of a 4-1/2 year 24/7 TPE, of which 2 years were spent painfully separated.
I devoted My Life to her and I am not ready to enter another relationship at this time.

She was "My One" but I am head of a "BDSM" family (platonic).
A couple of problems, she was "straight", she was "Christian", and she suffered immensely with the "lifestyle".

However, I refuse to give up My family for anyone, as I do not take collaring lightly.
I do not leave people. I was left, not the other way around.

I am here to reconnect with the lifestyle or say goodbye to it, I'm not sure which. My family remains, regardless.
I have been a dominant since birth; and a "formal" Master for ten years or more.

I am 49 years of age and gender-fluid. I like to call it "dual-spirited."
As such, I have experience dominating both men and women, although I like to think of it as loving rather than dominating.

Either way, I am dominant, but that's just a rudimentary (and sometimes unflattering) personality trait. Big deal.
I am stimulated primarily by intellect, although I am not completely asexual.

I am a graduate student.
Translation: mountainous debt.

I am enlightened by what some lifers consider "real" or "fake".
Conversely, I believe people are real and try to find their way, sometimes in the dark.

Think of discerning instead, the differences between intentionality or an unplanned (innate) response to the environment.
While transparency is key, either way, time fleshes out the differences between need or idle curiosity.

Some food for thought:
Do you believe what you are feeling is real or imagined?
What about your partner/s?

If there is a difference, what are the differences? Journal your thoughts.
Sometimes the answer is closer to you than you may even realize.

Become aware of disparate intentions.

Be safe.
All My best.
-Dane.
Rory​(other male)
1 year ago • Mon 25 Jun 2018 09:49:35 PM IDT
Rory​(other male) • Mon 25 Jun 2018 09:49:35 PM IDT
I am excited to find some like minded individuals on-line.

I hope to meet someone in the greater Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA area?

Take care all.

Rory
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Mon 25 Jun 2018 06:55:41 PM IDT
Villanelle​(staff) • Mon 25 Jun 2018 06:55:41 PM IDT
Welcome Delightfulpainslut and PrincessWhip!
Delightfulpainslut​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mon 25 Jun 2018 10:29:07 AM IDT

New to the cage

Delightfulpainslut​(sub female) • Mon 25 Jun 2018 10:29:07 AM IDT
Hi there everyone. New to the cage, freshly stubbed on it while looking up articles on choking and wax play.
Figured I was curious, mostly curiosity kills the cat but he has nine lives sooo it'll take a while lol.
Not new to the lifestyle but feel like I have very little training and very little time as being a submissive to someone who really pushes me to be better in all aspects.
I have trouble communicating sometimes but I feel it has a lot to do with anxieties and such.
Anyhow here to chat and meet like minded people who are into all aspects of the lifestyle.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Sun 24 Jun 2018 04:17:47 PM IDT
Villanelle​(staff) • Sun 24 Jun 2018 04:17:47 PM IDT
Bump! Just a reminder to please use this thread to say hello!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Thu 21 Jun 2018 12:42:12 AM IDT
Villanelle​(staff) • Thu 21 Jun 2018 12:42:12 AM IDT
Welcome SirPosh and devote50!
Carpenter
1 year ago • Wed 20 Jun 2018 11:31:53 AM IDT

Hello to this Community

Carpenter • Wed 20 Jun 2018 11:31:53 AM IDT
Seems 30 Years i know about my sexual preferences, by life circumstances I could not come to accept it till 3 Years ago. Last 3 Years i learn much about my self, very much go‘s and no go‘s, now I feel ready to find my Match and domestic Partner anywhere. I am ready and capable to relocate, for that right to my Soul forcing dominante Women, that expect, wish and respect a submissive and masochistic Men, human & sexual, that wish to be tread sexual in BDSM stile, with phantasy, sensibility, respect, but consequence in her needs and rules towards me.
I learn about my grad of submission, that I need it complete, about my masochistic side, that you can drive me fare.
I will submit only to the one, want to be owned and perhaps feel a Faible for Femdom.
My instincts still working perfectly, so please try honesty!!
SirPosh​(dom male)
1 year ago • Tue 19 Jun 2018 10:46:02 PM IDT
SirPosh​(dom male) • Tue 19 Jun 2018 10:46:02 PM IDT
Well Good Evening, I'm SirPosh.

I have had a few experiences with BDSM throughout my life.These started in high school. In which each have ended with me taking charge of my loved one in and out of the bedroom. No matter how hard I tried to be a switch it just wouldn't work. My few experiences were not a fully committed D/s relationship. I have many preferences and many flaws however we are only human. These experiences were in person and not online related. Even though I have had a few experiences I still have a way to go. Willing to work through this. I have done my fair share of research.

I'm not completely Inexperienced nor fully experienced. I am still exploring many ideas I have wondering through this head. However this is my first time exploring this aspect on a website such as this. I finally figured give it a try and to see what it would be like. After all what is the worst that could happen.
I am currently finding myself in a spot where I want to dedicate my self to something other than my uni work. Which ended with me up here.

I am relatively young considering which is why I am willing to learn and explore. I have felt empty but when I was a dom multiple times I felt at peace. Like it was meant to be.

I am grateful for any advice sent my way.
I would be very thankful for your understanding.

I appreciate the time you spent reading this! I hope you have a beautiful time and I wish you the best.

Yours faithfully, SirPosh.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Tue 19 Jun 2018 10:34:21 PM IDT
Villanelle​(staff) • Tue 19 Jun 2018 10:34:21 PM IDT
Welcome everyone! Great to have you here.