Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Attaboyforu​(sub male)
4 years ago • Sep 15, 2019

Greetings from France and NYC

Attaboyforu​(sub male) • Sep 15, 2019
I am new here, and I like what I have seen. I wish more people were in France but such is my fate. I am a sub, but I am also a dom, I guess it's a switch then. I look forward to meeting everyone on line and hopefully in person (s)
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Sep 16, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 16, 2019
Thank you for all the lovely intros! And welcome to everyone who has joined us icon_smile.gif We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!
Knightsundere​(sub male)
4 years ago • Sep 18, 2019
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Sep 18, 2019
Hiya
I'm an artist who doesn't meet enough people working from home to find those into kinky stuff, so I just found this place by milling around. I'm a 19 year old bisexual sub who likes cold weather \o/
Kudos to the site admins, though. Slick/modern site considering the competition, and the profiles can be pretty extensive (I made good use of mine if anyone wants to know more?). Thanks for having me ^_^
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Sep 20, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 20, 2019
Welcome Knightsundere! Very detailed, interesting profile!
Saraya​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 21, 2019
Saraya​(sub female) • Sep 21, 2019
Hello,
Saraya here! I have been here a few weeks but not made an introduction.

I am still exploring where exactly I fit but I am a sub. I live in an area where it isn’t exactly talked about and even if it were there would be a large lack in acceptance.

I am enjoying my time here and have felt very welcomed! I have been lucky and had many respectful interactions as I make new friendships and at some point maybe more.

Thank you for having me! ❤️
Miki
4 years ago • Sep 22, 2019
Miki • Sep 22, 2019
I do this once in a while.. I'm one of those "charter members"-- and I wish to extend to all those who posted here an heartfelt Welcome!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Sep 23, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 23, 2019
Welcome Saraya - and thank you for your kindness Miki!
studebaker
4 years ago • Sep 23, 2019

Introduction

studebaker • Sep 23, 2019
Hi everyone, I am new to the site and to the scene as who I am. I may need to do a little more than introduce myself but here goes....

I am 45 years old and have had a few different exploratory times in previous relationships. None that opened the revelation of D/s that this recent set of events has unfolded. I think what has happened to us and the character composition of myself and my girl are of something that a perfect storm could be described. Our relationship is very normal and innocuous from the beginning, and I was happy with that, she turned me on in every way just being herself. But the person she is is one that strives to please me, and although I didn't notice at first, was very steeped in submissive and obedience. She left clues here and there but it never "really" came out till the last year.... What happened in the last year? She got wrapped up in a terrible court case and sent to prison. yup. Prison. How she ended up there is something for other discussions, but what has happened when she went is like a tidal wave of D/s. The feeling of being the one to provide for her, the turn on from knowing shes subjugated daily, the controls, the way she learned to approach me in calls, everything has really amplified. Our letters and communication, its like we are sliding into this lifestyle in a very natural and exciting way. In some other "silver lining" it is a way we are coping with the situation, but even if I wanted to ignore it, everything now is really turning me on, and I believe so for her as well.

So why am I "here"? Well I know our relationship is at this point she wants me to be the one to be her "sir" and I want it too. I want to come here and learn from folks in the lifestyle what things I can pick up to have fun now, and also later when I get her home. Maybe I can share some things about my experience so far as well... As you can see I am up for that.

I have looked for couples that have the same "situation" as I do and remarkably I have not seen or met any but ONE!! In my mind you would think that this would be a very advanced form of D/s when the sub is literally in prison hahahh
silentangel
4 years ago • Sep 24, 2019
silentangel • Sep 24, 2019
Well, for starters I’ve never been involved involved in any type of D/s or Master/slave relationship. However, it is through recent reading about these sinfully beautiful relationships that I have found myself; intrigued, aroused, and even fascinated by them.

I’ve never experienced such a relationship; however, I’d love to know more about it as I myself try to determine what it is that draws my to this life of euphoria bliss and dark pleasure.