Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Master SubLuxe
5 years ago • Jun 12, 2018
Master SubLuxe • Jun 12, 2018
nikki188: how goes your search for a Master?
Master SubLuxe
5 years ago • Jun 12, 2018
Master SubLuxe • Jun 12, 2018
Lynn:

I suspect we might have chemistry. I would like to see the real you.
Señorita Elle​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jun 13, 2018
Hello everyone.

I am a Dominatrix residing in Texas. 29 years of age, single, about 10 years experience and new to The Cage.

My interest vary and I make sure to give 100% with all I do.

Wanted to find a new community to interact with others in the lifestyle and make a connection with a submissive male and/or female. Not really a fan of beating around the bush so expect honesty from me when talking.

Looking forward to exploring the site and meeting like minded people.
diggity​(dom male)

Hi

diggity​(dom male) • Jun 13, 2018
I'm Dan. I've been a Dom for six years. I'm 6'1" 220. LOVE the kink life. Very sweet to my subs. Unless she is out of line. Over all very positive and empathetic. You will feel like the center of the universe.
Ashmont​(sub female)

New sub

Ashmont​(sub female) • Jun 13, 2018
I’m a new sub looking to be trained by a very experienced dom. I am 19 and located in the Pennsylvania region
B4byGirl17​(sub female)

New here

B4byGirl17​(sub female) • Jun 13, 2018
Hi everyone
we are new here. He is a dom I am a sub we are looking for bi girls to join us in some fun. Hear lately I have been wanting to find a dominant woman to join my dominant fiance in having their way with me!!! We are in texas. We are fun outgoing people with a very wild and kinky side lol will to try anything at least once.
SportySpice​(switch male)
5 years ago • Jun 14, 2018

Submissive Male here

SportySpice​(switch male) • Jun 14, 2018
Hello all. I am very happy to have came across this forum. I look forward to learning, growing, and serving. I hope this site can help facilitate all that I listed.