Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

NYheartbreaker
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019

Hi everybody!

NYheartbreaker • Nov 1, 2019
I live in St Pete and I consider myself a Hedonist! I'm totally into pleasure in several kinky ways! Hoping to connect with HOT, SEXY, KINKY women in my area!! Please feel free to message me!!
Saascsub​(sub male){No}
4 years ago • Nov 2, 2019
Saascsub​(sub male){No} • Nov 2, 2019
I'm Maceo (sub) bisexual masculine submissive bottom. Love to please and enjoy pushing boundaries hope to meet some like minded people. Thanks
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
4 years ago • Nov 3, 2019

Greeting and salivations!

Hello!

I'm new here (hence the introduction) and I hate doing these things but whatever.

Me: I'm a 5'5" redheaded, intellectual brat. My Master is also 5'5", retired Ranger who loves rope-play. We are a new couple so I have yet to get to that stage. I can't wait tho!

Non-sexual interests include knitting and most recently, calligraphy. Sir told me that when he wipes out the tape measure and tells me to start practicing my best calligraphy. I'll know I'm close...so, I figured I better learn. I find it to be quite meditative and I'm enjoying it immensely.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Nov 6, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 6, 2019
Welcome everyone! Thank you for taking the time to say hello and tell us a bit about yourselves!
ArtemisPrincess​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 9, 2019
Hello! My name is Artemis and I'm new to the site and BDSM in general. (◠‿◠✿) Not sure what all to say! I like video games, drawing, writing, and music, mainly instrumental music. I love chatting so feel free to send me a pm. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
ArtemisPrincess​(sub female)
Hello! My name is Artemis and I'm new to the site and BDSM in general. (◠‿◠✿) Not sure what all to say! I'm 22 and I like video games, drawing, writing, and music, mainly instrumental music. I love chatting so feel free to send me a pm. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ As stated I'm new to BDSM so forgive my being a bit nieve.
xwillowx{Not lookin}
xwillowx{Not lookin} • Nov 9, 2019
Good morning! My name is willow. I've read up on and spoken to many a person who is involved in BDSM. I have always found a pull toward the lifestyle, as a submissive. I've read most, if not all, of the Gor novels. Also alluring. Loved them. Personally? My experience has been closer to nil than substantial. I have been engaged three times in Vanilla situations. I broke all three off. I used to think I couldn't commit. I now know I couldn't accept less than what was real.

I'm here to learn, to see, to grow, to keep an open mind and for ffs, to be happy with me and what I want in a man. I am a strong mom, love my job, lead conversations in my daily life, but that doesn't make me a Domme, nor do I want to be.

Anyhow, looking forward to meeting people through this site, Dom and sub alike!