*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Nov 11, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 11, 2019
Thank you for all of the latest intros! Welcome everyone icon_smile.gif
Switchy Lache​(sub male)
Switchy Lache​(sub male) • Nov 11, 2019
Hi, all! I'm a 19 year old boy right out of a relationship. I'm here to explore and have a little fun. icon_wink.gif

I'm not sure what I am roll wise and was hoping I could experience both sides of the D/s coin to decide. I'd love to have an online play session with someone who was interested.

If anyone wants to chat or whatever, hit me up!
Miki
Miki • Nov 11, 2019
@Switchy Lache Welcome. Words to the Wise: You're young and as you said, just off a relationship: Take Your Time!!!
sineater
4 years ago • Nov 12, 2019
sineater • Nov 12, 2019
Hey folks,

I'm a 30something dude living in the repressed southern US. I'm just biding my time until my partner and I can start playing again. Things I like to do to her include spanking, choking, bondage, and seeing her in delicious lingerie.
alex1940​(sub male)
4 years ago • Nov 13, 2019

alex 1940 missing mail

alex1940​(sub male) • Nov 13, 2019
it say i have mail i can not find it need help with it thank you alex 1940
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Nov 13, 2019
Hi Alex,

You might have a Bond message, if you see a purple circle at the bottom right of the screen that means you've got a message there, click on the circle and you'll see it.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
Hi,

I am new to all of this so looking to learn as much as I can (so sorry if I ask lots of questions).

I’d love to make friends with some sub females to learn more about that aspect of this lifestyle as that’s where I feel most drawn to icon_smile.gif
sportSu​(sub male)
4 years ago • Nov 14, 2019
sportSu​(sub male) • Nov 14, 2019
Hi

I would like to introduce myself, first and foremost I am a submissive. I have only been involved now about 8 months, however I have been a young submissive for almost 8 years, but that was many many years ago. I live in western Washington. I am retired.
abadgirl
4 years ago • Nov 14, 2019

Been here a while

abadgirl • Nov 14, 2019
FabSeverus wrote:
Hi kinksters

Well this place is full of surprise, good and bad, good stories and advices. Some real peoples and some fakes too, I have chat with people from around the globe so theCage reach out far.

But I only want someone near me, I am not interested at all in online submission, it doesnt do anything for me. While I undersatnd some might like it or prefer it in some case, its far from my kink. I like the contact and the feeling of the hot flesh under my hand and hear the "more please, Sir!".

Anyway this is not a dangerous place like someone mention here, just dont be stupid by giving your real name of anything that could identify you in vanilla world, until you are comfortable with that person. Dont get bullied, if you feel that person is a bit too pushy, just take a few step back and stop communicating for few days. Difference between a real and an abuser , the real dom is patient.
And for Dom, you will get messages from subs who want to be yours, will message you for days then one day they will disappeared. They are a bit like fleas jump from one dom to another not knowing what they really want except for some attention, it will happen !

so enjoy the ride.....