Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
vman
1 month ago • Thu 14 Nov 2019 03:59:31 AM IST
vman • Thu 14 Nov 2019 03:59:31 AM IST
Hi

I would like to introduce myself, first and foremost I am a submissive. I have only been involved now about 8 months, however I have been a young submissive for almost 8 years, but that was many many years ago. I live in western Washington. I am retired.
abadgirl
1 month ago • Thu 14 Nov 2019 04:55:05 AM IST

Been here a while

abadgirl • Thu 14 Nov 2019 04:55:05 AM IST
FabSeverus wrote:
Hi kinksters

Well this place is full of surprise, good and bad, good stories and advices. Some real peoples and some fakes too, I have chat with people from around the globe so theCage reach out far.

But I only want someone near me, I am not interested at all in online submission, it doesnt do anything for me. While I undersatnd some might like it or prefer it in some case, its far from my kink. I like the contact and the feeling of the hot flesh under my hand and hear the "more please, Sir!".

Anyway this is not a dangerous place like someone mention here, just dont be stupid by giving your real name of anything that could identify you in vanilla world, until you are comfortable with that person. Dont get bullied, if you feel that person is a bit too pushy, just take a few step back and stop communicating for few days. Difference between a real and an abuser , the real dom is patient.
And for Dom, you will get messages from subs who want to be yours, will message you for days then one day they will disappeared. They are a bit like fleas jump from one dom to another not knowing what they really want except for some attention, it will happen !

so enjoy the ride.....
abadgirl
1 month ago • Thu 14 Nov 2019 04:55:24 AM IST
abadgirl • Thu 14 Nov 2019 04:55:24 AM IST
I like
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • Thu 14 Nov 2019 11:53:39 AM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Thu 14 Nov 2019 11:53:39 AM IST
Hello to all of our latest members! We're excited to see so many new members from all over the world 😀
Sweet Raven​(sub female)
1 month ago • Thu 14 Nov 2019 05:48:35 PM IST
Sweet Raven​(sub female) • Thu 14 Nov 2019 05:48:35 PM IST
Hi,
I'm Sweet Raven, submissive female. I'm pretty new to the community and am interested in learning and exploring my new freedom. I would like to chat with other subs to get better acquainted with my role in the community.
A rose's sir​(dom male)
1 month ago • Fri 15 Nov 2019 08:22:35 AM IST
A rose's sir​(dom male) • Fri 15 Nov 2019 08:22:35 AM IST
So I've been here for a while but haven't been too active. I'm a 23-year-old Bisexual male who leans towards dom but is a switch. I have a lovely adventurous (f) sub who I absolutely adore. I'm willing to try most things once and always happy to chat with new folks about pretty much anything. Lately, my wife and I have talked about taking small steps to open up the relationship to explore different kinks and just see what there is to offer. We've been into BDSM for about 5-6 years but have had different relationships with the community. She got involved fairly fast and I've dragged my feet. Not due to lack of interest but more due to not really knowing how to go about it. So I'm looking forward to jumping into the deep end!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 weeks ago • Mon 18 Nov 2019 05:19:04 PM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Mon 18 Nov 2019 05:19:04 PM IST
Welcome everyone who joined us this weekend!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 weeks ago • Thu 21 Nov 2019 12:53:32 PM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Thu 21 Nov 2019 12:53:32 PM IST
Bumping this up and encouraging all of our new member to say hello here icon_smile.gif
Wooski1972​(switch male)
3 weeks ago • Thu 21 Nov 2019 01:29:41 PM IST

I've come to the Cage to be let out of mine

Wooski1972​(switch male) • Thu 21 Nov 2019 01:29:41 PM IST
Hello all!! I'm new to this. Always been interested but wasn't able to pursue due to being with someone who had no interest. We were together 15 years. We no longer are so I'm free to explore. I love sex and it's many facets but also love open minded stimulating conversation as well. That can get me aroused more than physicality can sometimes. I love to please and pleasure a woman. To hear her moan and writhe in ecstasy but I'm also turned off by a selfish partner. Love to cuddle and love to slap that ass with authority and pull that hair and have you tell me who you belong to. I'm looking to learn and also to reach higher levels of interaction. Both physical and of the mind. To learn and grow better and stronger at becoming one with another without losing the self. The options and experiences are limitless to me at this point. I'm loyal as hell. Some would say to a fault. So who out there wants to reach out and go to places I'm eager and hungry to explore? Let's do incredible things together. Let's push ourselves to our limits and beyond and become more self aware in the process. I'm yours. Do what you will!!
middlekek​(sub male)
3 weeks ago • Sat 23 Nov 2019 04:15:49 AM IST

Hi new friends

middlekek​(sub male) • Sat 23 Nov 2019 04:15:49 AM IST
Hi,

I'm a 21 yo submissive guy who really wants to connect with a domme.
I was recommended this site by a guy I gave a bj to at a glory hole this week, lol

I just joined the other day and I've already met some really nice people, and I'm excited to learn much more about this community and about BDSM life in general.

I still need to finish filling out my page. I'm using some of your pages as inspiration ❤

Hope to see you around, friends