Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Mufasadagreat
3 years ago • Jan 4, 2021
Mufasadagreat • Jan 4, 2021
Who am I?
Well I’m a son of a god. I lived inside a goddess for 9 months and Dec 12 boom a gift to the world was born. ES da last. Many have come before me but none will come after me.
Sorry I got caught up in my own fantasy lol. I’m Eric and new to the BDSM lifestyle
Marine Vet Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 2, 2021
Marine Vet Dom​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2021
Hello all, and Happy New Year.

Kind of new to the scene. I've been researching and learning for a while, and I'm finally comfortable enough to take the leap into it.
J7en{Nope}
J7en{Nope} • Jan 2, 2021
Hiya....
FelixKarpov​(dom male)
FelixKarpov​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2021
Hi,

Somewhat new to the scene, something I've wanted to take part in for a long while but never really gave it the place in my life it deserved. I know what I want in the bedroom, but I'm also looking for new friends as well, as I love a good conversation. I'm sure there's some fascinating people on here, and i really look forward to chatting to people! If anyone else is new, feel free to drop me a message, would be great to hear from you icon_smile.gif

Felix.
Aibo​(switch male)
3 years ago • Jan 1, 2021
Aibo​(switch male) • Jan 1, 2021
Yes, happy new year to everyone.
@emiRiver: Nothing to be nervous about, I recommend you get into the chat here and make smalltalk.
We don't bite - at least not much. icon_wink.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jan 1, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 1, 2021
Happy New Year and welcome to our newest members! Please do say hello if you haven't already icon_smile.gif
CinderellaOnTheRun​(sub female){protected}
3 years ago • Dec 30, 2020

A Quick Hello :)

Hi everyone!

I hope you’re all doing well during these trying times. I truly hope this new year brings along positivity for us all!

As for me, I won’t claim to be a professional at BDSM but I probably know more than my brain can take hehe. I call the DS community the kinky UNICEF since it englobes all kinds of beings who, most of the time are extremely open and accepting.

My brain is not conjuring any interesting words at the moment but, I just wanted to say hi and wish you all an early happy new year icon_smile.gif

~SC
maleforfemuseonly​(sub male){Sadly no}
3 years ago • Dec 29, 2020

Hell my name is subforfemuseonly

I been looking for a place I hope this it. I'm a closet sub for a very long time. Iverc25 years. I barely started coming out about being kinky well in a sub make way. Actually I am very kinky. I have yet to be dominated for real. It's lot different than all the videos and mags and books I've read. Then there are the vhs tapes then dvd . Yes got caught upo in the 999 numbers also I like being a sub. But I haven't found anyone that didn't require cash first or on the ore side of the country. I found out why they don't like talking cause texting can be anybody. I'm. Not a switch I'm into women I think rmthey are awesome. I keep it private I am rather bossy working with others.
.women? Oh I enjoy being submissive to them. .
Well I hope I get to meet some of you to just chat and stuff.
I looked at alot writings this place is rather cool. Take me a little to get used to talking to others well I wish you all eel I'm very much a rookie still a novice for sure . Any wayvsiiryvBout the rambling. Yeas nervous.