Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Trouble Seeking Brat​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 24, 2019
Hello everyone

As the name implies, I'm a trouble seeking brat. I like pulling on restraints and challenging Doms.

Not in a disrespectful way, but to achieve that stern word or cocked eyebrow. Knowing now would be a good time to stop.

I have a pretty busy life. Married with 2 kids. Stay at home mom.

I know myself pretty well. I have a fair amount of online D/s experience and some physical. I prefer the first.

I am in The Cage because I like the name. Also, loads of great people here. I like reading the blogs and forums. I wouldn't mind chatting.

I think that's about it!

Thank you for having me
Miki
4 years ago • Nov 24, 2019
Miki • Nov 24, 2019
Welcome to All!! Take your time, read the forum posts and most of all, do not be discouraged by those who push things a bit too far.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Nov 25, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 25, 2019
Lovely to have you all here - thank you so much for the intros!
Ticket Shirt slave​(masochist male){male slave}

I'm new here!

I'm Ticket Shirt slave and I''m a submissive, Masochistic slave to Dominant Women. I'm happy to be here at THE CAGE! I have a sexual clothing Fetish for wearing Women's Shirts with a Pointed and Notched Collar (Revere Collar, Camp Collar) and Pockets. I call this sexy style of a Shirt a "TICKET SHIRT." Here at THE CAGE, I have a place where I can express myself about my Ticket Shirt Fetish and write about my Woman's Ticket Shirt Fetish!

I'm a cuckold husband and I'm presently married to a Wonderful Woman who knows about my Woman's Ticket Shirt Fetish and She allows me to wear my Ticket Shirts and jerk off. When I'm home from work, I must wear my Woman's Ticket Shirts and no other clothing in the house. My wife encourages me to wear my Ticket Shirts and She has allowed me to have an account here at THE CAGE! Yes, I'm a cuckold husband and I LOVE it! As with most cuckold husbands, wife does NOT allow me to have sex with Her. My penis is too small to sexually please Her. My wife has a Boyfriend with a Big 8 inch Cock and She has sex with Him! I really LOVE this arrangement!

My wife has sex with Her Boyfriend who has Big Cock that pleases Her sexually as I'm unable to do. Sometimes, I'm allowed to watch my wife have sex with Her Boyfriend! They both humiliate me and make fun of my little penis. Thet tell me that I look like such a sissyboy wearing my Women's Ticket Shirts! All I'm allowed to do while I watch them have sex is to wear my Ticket Shirt and jerk off. But sometimes, my wife orders me to suck Her Boyfriend's Big Cock. I have no choice in this. When When my wife orders me to suck Cock, I get on my knees and I suck on His Cock while I'm wearing my Woman's Ticket Shirt! (I LOVE this too)!

My Ticket Shirt Fetish is an unusual Women's Clothing Fetish I know, but my wife and I both want others to know about my Woman's Ticket Shirt Fetish! Wearing my Ticket Shirts arouses me sexually! I LOVE to watch myself masturbate to orgasm while I'm standing in front of a mirror and wearing one of my Women's Ticket Shirts! I'm so happy that my wife has allowed me to have an account here on THE CAGE! My wife told me that it is about time I expose my Woman's Ticket Shirt Fetish! It is such a sexual turn on for me to expose my ONCE secret Ticket Shirt Fetish here at THE CAGE! ! I just wish I had more responses than I have gotten so far! BUT, I'm still happy to be here! THANKS for this wonderful site!

Respectfully submitted,

Ticket Shirt slave
blueboidragon​(dom trans man)
4 years ago • Nov 28, 2019

Dom/Voyager/Curious

I do have a few things that drive me krazy and I want. I am transman dom, and I am more of a watcher with make me cum and throb. But then as I learn more and read more into things I find out that there is more that I want and yearn to do.

I am curious about a lot of other things and scared of things as well.

I truly am excited to learn from everything that I can to expand my sexual experience and pleasure.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Nov 30, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 30, 2019
Thank you for the intros everyone! Please say hello if you haven't already icon_smile.gif
FairShare​(other male)
4 years ago • Dec 2, 2019
FairShare​(other male) • Dec 2, 2019
Hi all,

I am here to further explore kink and BDSM to see where that takes me.

I am rather sadistic and am currently trying to find people and experience with water play ( not to be confused with watersports)

All the best,
FairShare