Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

J'Oh
5 years ago • Jun 14, 2018
J'Oh • Jun 14, 2018
Hey there, Im Ms. JDoe

every since i was younger, i loved the thought of being tied up and ownd & being someones little girl. but at 16, i took it as me just being a horny teenager and left it at that. now, age 24, and having had my handful of partners, here i go again.
i know a few definitions and ive tried to get my parnter on bored, with no luck -- but that's not gonna stop me from learning anymore.

I dont mind talking to men, but it probably wont get past just that -- its nothing personal, my trust just doesnt work like that anymore
but im really looking for a strong female to help guide me and help me learn. something about a womans touch.
Channa​(sub female)
Channa​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2018
hi, I'm Shanna,
joined today as a means to explore a part of me that hasnt really had an outlet so far. I as the username suggests, a bit of a nerd and geek, when it comes to things sci-fi. I am the one that in a room full of people will have found a quiet spot to just sit and watch whatever is going on, not because I am anti-social I just do a lot better in one to one situations.
I am looking forward to meeting new people and making some friends icon_smile.gif
Bourke​(sub female)

New to the cage~

Bourke​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2018
I am a 24y/o female. 5"7, 130 lbs, curly & short brown hair, hazle eyes, mixed cultural background.
I am newer to BDSM. I'd love to find people online or in-person to connect with.

I consider myself as fairly new to BDSM because I've only had one Dom in my past- who was ultimately unable to get past my aloofness. I would consider myself your stereotypical strong female, who secretly wants to explore have control taken from her inside (and possibly outside) the bedroom. This is how I know I require firm physical & mental handling as I can both hesitate and be sassy at the same time.

I took this test-
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
96% Masochist
93% Submissive
88% Rope bunny
75% Pet
70% Primal (Prey)
69% Slave
59% Brat
58% Experimentalist
48% Non-monogamist
48% Vanilla
39% Boy/Girl
33% Ageplayer
7% Exhibitionist
5% Voyeur
0% Switch

I am quite friendly and enjoy chatting. Finding myself feeling awkward is not something that happens often.
Delilah​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 15, 2018

Female submissive

Delilah​(sub female) • Jun 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
Hope I'm doing this right. I just joined today and I am having a good time talking to folks and checking out the site. I have been out of the loop for a while but I have really missed talking to fellow kinksters so I'm back in the game and happy to be here.
Pnwslut

Hello there!

Pnwslut • Jun 15, 2018
I'm an owned submissive. I'm very bi curious and my Sir is bi. I'm not on here very much but I'm hoping to make some friends & have fun.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 15, 2018
Welcome to everyone who joined us today! If you need help please don't hesitate to contact us icon_smile.gif
Altessien​(dom male)
Altessien​(dom male) • Jun 15, 2018
Good evening folks.

I’m a 28 year old dom male looking for new friends and a possible sub if it’s the right fit.

I’ve been in the lifestyle since I was 18 years old and have experience in most kinks.

I hope I can get to know some of you.
Doomhell​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 16, 2018

Hello

Doomhell​(dom male) • Jun 16, 2018
I’m a 40 year old domimant male looking for new friends and a possible female sub

been in the lifestyle since I was 30 years also have experience in online relations

Last sub i have is a virgin female 19 yo
Anything else... Ask me
Commando 2{No}
5 years ago • Jun 17, 2018
Commando 2{No} • Jun 17, 2018
Hy guys am just trying to navigate my way round at the moment lol