encoueus
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020

Helli

encoueus • Jan 17, 2020
I’m a sub just learning and experimenting
AlicexXxSins​(sub female)
AlicexXxSins​(sub female) • Jan 17, 2020
Hi everyone my name is Alice and I'm fairly new here, I joined last month and I'm looking to make friends and hopefully find a dom I connect with and can give myself to entirely.
zash
zash • Jan 17, 2020
Hi Everyone icon_wink.gif

My name is Zash and I just opened my account in The Cage few days ago . I am very new to the BDSM , but I am educating my self as I go along . Last few days were just for this icon_wink.gif reading blogs , forum posts, google and etc... I have met online few lovely people and I am very thankful for them advises and answer to my questions. Here is a lovely place with lovely and helpful people .icon_wink.gif

Thank you all 😊😊😊
subbieoo​(sub male){Yes, }
4 years ago • Jan 18, 2020
subbieoo​(sub male){Yes, } • Jan 18, 2020
Hello everyone!!

I'm a very happy sub. Engaged to my Mistress. I'm already collared and caged , might as well have a ring too.

We've been together awhile. Bith of us are vanilla outside( except my collar does not come off) so We are trying to meet like minded folks.
I'm new to the blog stuff , but will do my best.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 20, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 20, 2020
Hello and welcome to all of our new members! Please say hello if you haven't done so already 😁
Skaaldi​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 21, 2020
Skaaldi​(sub female) • Jan 21, 2020
Hi there,

I'm Skåldi. It's a pleasure to meet you lovely folks. I started the scene in my local community at 18, and learned to provide service in the Leather community. I'm still learning, but the beautiful thing about learning is that it is lifelong. In my spare time I make various types of whips, floggers and other toys for fun.. I just like to do things with my hands I suppose..
I'm looking forward to friendships, and learning 😊
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 22, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 22, 2020
Welcome to THE CAGE! And thank you for the intro icon_smile.gif
ebonysub​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 24, 2020
ebonysub​(sub female) • Jan 24, 2020
Hi, I’m Cadence I’m a sub that’s honestly just getting into this whole thing umm I’m looking for friends too so message me if you wanna talk, I would love to be able to honestly talk about things concerning BDSM without feeling like I have to act a certain way. I’m also ok being messsged for a dom/sub relationship if my profile interests you!
bdfu​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 24, 2020

Welcome

bdfu​(sub male) • Jan 24, 2020
ebonysub wrote:
Hi, I’m Cadence I’m a sub that’s honestly just getting into this whole thing umm I’m looking for friends too so message me if you wanna talk, I would love to be able to honestly talk about things concerning BDSM without feeling like I have to act a certain way. I’m also ok being messsged for a dom/sub relationship if my profile interests you!

Welcome. I’m Bill. I’m also a sub. Been in the lifestyle for a lotta years. Be happy to answer questions / share experiences.