Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

littlestargirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 1, 2020
Hey! I’ve been a member for a week but have been lurking for a while reading posts and just getting to know the place.

I’m a submissive (not a switchy bone in my body) and have been for many years. From the UK, a complete gym nut, love cardio and heavy lifting as well as Pilates.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing learning.

Star
SoftLily​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 1, 2020
SoftLily​(sub female) • Feb 1, 2020
Hi! I’ve been around for a couple weeks trying to get a feel for this place. I am a bisexual submissive who is looking to connect with others like myself. I don’t know many people, and was wanting to create some friendships that can help me navigate through some of the pitfalls.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Feb 2, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for saying hello, ladies! Welcome to you and to everyone else who has joined us recently.
HUNGOTTER01020​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 2, 2020

Hello Sirs.

HUNGOTTER01020​(sub male) • Feb 2, 2020
Good afternoon. Sirs. Bruce here. I'm new to this site. Not so new to the BDSM scene. Looking for other Kinky minded people to play with. I'm a Sub. Bubbel butt here. Pierced nipps. Hung. Stache. Ginger. Decent looking Gwm. I'm negative and I def like to keep it that way. Condoms always. A few of
my Intos. Mutual oral. Anal .FF WS Sm. Bd. Spanking ass play nipps live nude sunbathing. When j can. Like the out doors biking Hiking camping. ZzCant. host. Travel within a reasonable distance. Anything else. Just. Will trade pics. If Intrested. Thanks
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Feb 3, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 3, 2020
Thanks for your intro Hungottero! Good luck in your search icon_smile.gif
slave06tr​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 5, 2020
slave06tr​(sub male) • Feb 5, 2020
hello all, nice to be here. 45 years old and be in this lifestyle about 20 years. I am a male slave who loves to wear chastity belt (cb6000 and cage). hope to talk more and have fun.
subspace eater​(sub male)
subspace eater​(sub male) • Feb 5, 2020
Hi there. I am a 40 years old male sub from Madrid, Spain. I have been diving between a vanilla marriage and the lifestyle for a long time. Now about to become divorced and begin to live this at it's full.
brattylittlebaby
brattylittlebaby • Feb 5, 2020
Hello I’m a little and just looking to chat with different people. I joined not too long ago. I’m enjoying my time here so far.
Morrigan​(switch female)
Morrigan​(switch female) • Feb 5, 2020
Hello there!

My name is Morrigan, and I’ve been on here for a few months but not incredibly active. I’ve been kinky for as long as I can remember, and have finally been getting the chance to explore that side of me over the past year+. I am what I like to call a quadruple threat - pagan, pansexual, polyamorous, and perverted - though I am currently in a monogamous relationship, with a wonderful gentleman who is also my Sir.

I’m looking to learn and experience more, and Sir and I are living the lifestyle when we can. I am open to conversation, friendship, mentorship, and am always on the lookout for classes, workshops, and events. Not interested in play partners or romantic partners at this time.

It’s great to be here!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Feb 6, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 6, 2020
Thank you for the intros everyone! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif