Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 17, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 17, 2018
Welcome everyone! If you haven't introduced yourself here yet please do!
Commando 2{No}
5 years ago • Jun 17, 2018
Commando 2{No} • Jun 17, 2018
This is a world av always wanted but just found out about it thro a friend lol
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 19, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 19, 2018
Giving this a bump to encourage new intros. Even if you've been on the site awhile please do introduce yourself if you haven't already.
Kinkychicago2
Kinkychicago2 • Jun 19, 2018
Hi 38 white bi sexual man. From Chicagoland. Looking to play
TheCC​(sub female)
TheCC​(sub female) • Jun 19, 2018
Hello, I'm TheCC,

I am an inexperienced sub searching for a serious D/s relationship or a trustworthy Mentor to take care of my lack of experience. Please keep in mind that just because I'm admitting to be inexperienced, it does not mean I do not understand what exactly I want. What I am saying is that I never was in a serious D/s relationship. I do have my preferences and understand what to expect from a D/s relationship.

I'm very out of my element here as it is the first time I actively search for a D/s relationship. So please be patient with me because I get nervous very easily in new environments.

I appreciate your attention for reading this and wish everyone a wonderful life.

Yours sincerely, TheCC.
SirPosh​(dom male)
SirPosh​(dom male) • Jun 19, 2018
Well Good Evening, I'm SirPosh.

I have had a few experiences with BDSM throughout my life.These started in high school. In which each have ended with me taking charge of my loved one in and out of the bedroom. No matter how hard I tried to be a switch it just wouldn't work. My few experiences were not a fully committed D/s relationship. I have many preferences and many flaws however we are only human. These experiences were in person and not online related. Even though I have had a few experiences I still have a way to go. Willing to work through this. I have done my fair share of research.

I'm not completely Inexperienced nor fully experienced. I am still exploring many ideas I have wondering through this head. However this is my first time exploring this aspect on a website such as this. I finally figured give it a try and to see what it would be like. After all what is the worst that could happen.
I am currently finding myself in a spot where I want to dedicate my self to something other than my uni work. Which ended with me up here.

I am relatively young considering which is why I am willing to learn and explore. I have felt empty but when I was a dom multiple times I felt at peace. Like it was meant to be.

I am grateful for any advice sent my way.
I would be very thankful for your understanding.

I appreciate the time you spent reading this! I hope you have a beautiful time and I wish you the best.

Yours faithfully, SirPosh.
Carpenter
5 years ago • Jun 20, 2018

Hello to this Community

Carpenter • Jun 20, 2018
Seems 30 Years i know about my sexual preferences, by life circumstances I could not come to accept it till 3 Years ago. Last 3 Years i learn much about my self, very much go‘s and no go‘s, now I feel ready to find my Match and domestic Partner anywhere. I am ready and capable to relocate, for that right to my Soul forcing dominante Women, that expect, wish and respect a submissive and masochistic Men, human & sexual, that wish to be tread sexual in BDSM stile, with phantasy, sensibility, respect, but consequence in her needs and rules towards me.
I learn about my grad of submission, that I need it complete, about my masochistic side, that you can drive me fare.
I will submit only to the one, want to be owned and perhaps feel a Faible for Femdom.
My instincts still working perfectly, so please try honesty!!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 24, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 24, 2018
Bump! Just a reminder to please use this thread to say hello!