Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Established
4 years ago • Feb 21, 2020
Established • Feb 21, 2020
Hi, I’ve been in and out of the lifestyle. There is always something more for me to learn and explore. Jack of all trades, master of none - so to speak. For me, this is mostly due to opportunity, the right partner, or other situational circumstances that are out of my control. (Health, as one example).

I’m like minded and enjoy getting to know others in the same space. I like to try anything within reason once and the things I like twice.

Hopefully, this can be a place that helps to curb those thoughts which ooze out of the recesses of my mind when I’m laying in bed alone during the wee hours of the morning.
Queen of the Harem​(switch female){Not lookin}

Fascinating journey so far

Good evening,

As my nickname (Queen of the Harem) is intended to suggest, I'm a Switch. I am Dominant with women and some men, and submissive (only) to my Dom unless He does something that strongly displeases me.

He has been slowly introducing me to the scene primarily over this past year. I owe my sexual liberation to Him as I was quite vanilla when I sought Him out. We have a unique backstory, but that might be more suitable for a blog post rather than an introduction. icon_wink.gif

I came to TheCage to continue to develop my knowledge and experience with BDSM and connect with like-minded people.
I am enough​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 23, 2020
I am enough​(sub female) • Feb 23, 2020
Hello, I am new to the scene but old to being a sub. I was brought up serving and feel my personality would better be understood and valued here than the vanilla world. I am a joyful person by heart and live to cook, clean, and care for my kids. I value the 1950's style household where women stayed at home or worked from home. I would be one that works while the kids are at school and home early enough to get dinner ready and help with homework. I am looking for long term. I want to learn to be a great sub for the right Dom. I am looking for a Daddy I know that much. One who is empathetic, caring and nurturing. One who doesn't mind my kids. They live with me full time and are my life. Not asking you be a parent to them unless you want that role. But that you also allow me to be a parent to them. I am a discreet sub. Please see me profile or message me with any questions. I am here to talk with people and learn more. Thanks for having this site so that we may all learn and explore who we really are open and freely.
AllaunSilverfox​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 24, 2020
AllaunSilverfox​(sub male) • Feb 24, 2020
I'm a male, 37, polyamorous living in Iowa. I want to find someone who is into Gentle domination, which can be difficult to find. 😣 I'm mostly interested in Gentle Femdom at the moment, but I'm pansexual really.
TheDankLord​(switch male)
TheDankLord​(switch male) • Feb 24, 2020
Hey everyone! I'm new to the cage. I'm a straight 22 year old male in the Austin Texas area. Looking to get to know some people, and hopefully find a partner who is as kinky as I am. I'm into all sorts of stuff, but my main fetishes are bondage, chastity, impact play/spanking, tickling, feet, cages/confinement, gags, and sensory deprivation. I'm also curious about exploring role play, specifically pet play, pony play, Master/slave and Warden/prisoner scenarios. I am a switch so I'm open to both dominant and submissive women, even better if you're a switch yourself! If I had to pick one I'd say I'm ever so slightly more submissive, but I'm not 100% sure as I don't have a ton of experience and I'm still exploring some aspects of my sexuality.

Outside of kink, my hobbies include hiking, biking, traveling, target shooting, writing, reading, and video games. I've recently graduated college with a degree in Political Science, and am planning on going to Law School. I love good political/philosophical conversation and I am extremely interested in strategy and foreign policy. I also enjoy writing, and am currently working on a book about international relations. I write poetry, and want to learn how to play an instrument when I'm done studying for LSAT. Since I like the outdoors and I have a foot fetish, maybe a fun first date idea would be for us to go walk around the park barefoot 😛, though obviously if that's not you're thing I'm cool with a bunch of other stuff too.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody!
MasterQ​(dom male)
MasterQ​(dom male) • Feb 24, 2020
Hey all

New with a bit of experience in the Dom/Master since.
In the Canterbury, Kent UK area trying to explore and see what happens. Ladies take a look at my profile and if you have any questions let me know.

Hope to contact some people soon icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 25, 2020
More new intros! Thank you so much - and welcome!