Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

sweetchick​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 26, 2020

Hi Babes!

sweetchick​(sub female) • Feb 26, 2020
I joined two months or so ago but life overwhelmed me and I was unable to keep up on here! But I am back and once again looking for a dom to teach me the ways. I am 18 years old, attending a four year college where I am majoring in philosophy with a focus on bioethics. I have little to no experience with bdsm, not even too much with vanilla either...I want to learn how to be a perfect sub for somebody and would love to have some fun.
Feel free to message me,
xoxo
SC
txfreesoul​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 26, 2020
txfreesoul​(sub female) • Feb 26, 2020
Hello, am new to the site but not Ls. I was a 24/7 sub for close to 20 years then my Master and husband passed suddenly. That was almost 2 years ago and am craving the surrender of submitting again. I am what is called a natural born sub, I have known from a very young age I was "different". But in 96 found out what I truly was and I wasn't alone.
Hoping I can find a loving Master.
markusrg​(switch male)
4 years ago • Feb 28, 2020
markusrg​(switch male) • Feb 28, 2020
Hi everyone

I’m totally a newbie looking forward to meet new people to know more and more about... I was investigating a lot lately and my curiosity had no end
Vera Vida​(sub trans woman)
4 years ago • Feb 29, 2020
Hello, my name is Vera, I'm a transgender woman who is new to and interested in BDSM. At the moment I'm mostly just looking around, not for anything extreme, but to maybe experiment with some bondage and other things.
LMeaux​(sub female)
LMeaux​(sub female) • Feb 29, 2020
Hello My name is Lex, I am both new the Cage and new to interacting with the BDSM community. I am just 23, and for the past few years have been really enjoying BDSM content until I finally decided that it was time to go further and communicate with others.

I am a very submissive person, very much willing and wanting to let someone control me. I love being told what to do. It is very freeing to me.

I also enjoy being nude outside. I've gone in a few nature walks bare and it is a fantastic feeling. My hope is to one day do this with someone else, preferably still me being the only one naked.

I'm not really sure what my goal in here is yet except to just interact and learn.
pier nyc​(dom male)
pier nyc​(dom male) • Feb 29, 2020
I'm Chris. I'm a straight male, 6' tall, and 38 years old.

I'm looking for a very submissive girl in New York to become my daughter/slave.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Mar 2, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 2, 2020
Thanks for the hello, Pier. Good luck in your search!
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 2, 2020
Miki • Mar 2, 2020
HI all newcomers from a "charter" member. Don't let "Time Served" affect you.

Whatever you bring to the table and whatever you get from it is all up to you!

MIKI