Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Nydomaustin​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 13, 2020
Nydomaustin​(dom male) • Mar 13, 2020
Danigirl honesty is always the best policy. Tell your husband exactly how you feel and why you want to explore this side of yourself. If you're husband loves you then he will accept you for who you are and what you like. Keeping this side of you hidden from him will only cause problems in the long run. If he can't accept you for who you are and at least make an effort to understand you then he's just being selfish and obtuse.
yesmaamthankyou

Hello and Thank you

yesmaamthankyou • Mar 13, 2020
Single guy, dad who raised 3 kids by himself . 5 older sisters , 2 daughters 3 granddaughters and the point of that is...that women have ran my life pretty much since day 1 anyway why not just give in !? lol I do admire and love strong but fun and loving dominant women, and now seeking to serve just 1 Mistress hopefully in a committed ltr . I am looking forward to learning and chatting and hopefully meeting the lucky star and love of my and yours lifetime
moonlightsmist​(sub female)

I just joined today and though I know Im new to this I find myself enjoying this site very much. I am very new to this and while I do not have any real training I always been submissive in nature. Though that is not to say that I don’t have my bratty moments guess I just like to get into trouble from time to time icon_wink.gif. I have little or no experience but am eager to learn and to find someone to teach me the ways of bdsm. Hoping to learn more!
MasterNoOne​(dom male)
MasterNoOne​(dom male) • Mar 13, 2020
Hey everyone, I've been reading through the forums for a few days and decided to join. I'm fairly experienced with bdsm and D/s (kinda M/s as well) relationships irl and I've been a Dom for nearly a decade now (I'm 30). Looking to meet new people, learn more about the lifestyle and potentially meet that special lady.

Looking forward to getting know y'all icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Mar 15, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 15, 2020
Welcome to THE CAGE everyone! We hope you have a great time here icon_smile.gif
masterdutch
4 years ago • Mar 16, 2020

I am a Dom

masterdutch • Mar 16, 2020
I have had both sides of the coin. Was a sub but now a Dom. I like to feel her want more. But have not found the girl I want yet
ericdaguy​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 16, 2020
ericdaguy​(sub male) • Mar 16, 2020
Hi everyone

I am super new to this but I am excited to be here. I am a submissive guy and I have been shy to explore things in the past but that’s changed. I look forward to joining the community!
SirEnzo​(dom male){Looking}
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
Hello, all.

Name's Enzo, I'm a relatively newish Dom, having only participated in the lifestyle for about 4 years or so. There's plenty I want to still learn and experience, hence why I'm here.

I'm a strict but fair and warm Dom who loves sharing the limited knowledge I have. If anyone is totally lost in this whole wild dynamic like I was when I first started out, feel free to contact me. I don't care if your male, female, sub, dom, whatever. I'm the laid back type and willing to help if anyone out there needs it.

Regards,

Enzo
spaceprincess​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
spaceprincess​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2020
Hiiii people!!!

I’m totally new at this, and I really want to learn what this is about. I have a strong personality, I’m the kind of person who’s always in charge but some part of me always felt different, like sometimes I just want to stop worrying about myself and let someone else being in charge, just stop being me. I don’t know if that makes sense, I don’t know if I’m in the right places but I want to find out. Does this makes any sense?