Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 14, 2020
Bump! If you haven't already please say hello and tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here.
IxoraKitty​(switch female)
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020
IxoraKitty​(switch female) • Apr 14, 2020
I’ve just joined recently and honestly, I’m pretty new to all of this. I’m here to learn and maybe make some friends along the way, not really looking for a d/s relationship as I do have a pup & She’s very dear to me. I’d love to chat with anyone though, as long as you’re respectful!
Fallible Malleable
4 years ago • Apr 18, 2020
Fallible Malleable • Apr 18, 2020
Why when it comes to write ups and intro pages such as this I suddenly feel like a female version of Hugh Grant* stuttering and sputtering to form a cohesive sentence? (*About a Boy, Love Actually*) The fact that I picked 2020 to delve into things and there is now a pandemic just adds to the whole bumbling bit. Oh, you really do want to know something about me? Well, right then, I've finally decided to face my shadow and explore parts of the BDSM world that hold interest and have sat dormant for quite some time. I’m SLOWLY learning to finally be comfortable in my own skin. I’m definitely a work in progress. Completely green to the BDSM scene and will admit I have been perusing the site for a bit and only recently felt comfortable to comment and now write this intro. I'm bit on the shy side in the virtual and real world. There is so much that can get lost or misconstrued on line and I try my best to treat others as I'd like to be treated. I'm a reluctant extrovert (or so I'm told) and am known to be the occasional insomniac. If only my brain would shut off sometimes. Needless to say, the whole shelter at home social distancing thing hasn't been too much of a hardship. Don't get the wrong idea though, I'm not a hermit. Monogamous, happily married, mom. Love music, animals, books/reading, cooking, coffee, and spending time in nature.
I am really enjoying reading the various blogs and posts from everyone and have been slowly filing away bits and pieces of helpful information. I'm happy that a place like thecage exists. I can only hope that at some point I will have something meaningful and helpful to contribute to this site.

Stay safe everyone and wash your hands! Be well.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Apr 18, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 18, 2020
@Fallible Malleable - very entertaining intro - thank you!
Comic Gurl​(sub male)
4 years ago • Apr 19, 2020
Comic Gurl​(sub male) • Apr 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I am new to the Cage. My name is Comic Gurl, I love comics and I want to be a girl, so... Comic Gurl LOL

I am a pretty submissive person, I feel like there is something missing in my life if I am not following rules or trying to make someone happy. That being said I am not desperate either, I take my time and do not want to pay for that... since that is not a real submissive thing imo. Lately I been into dehumanization which I fine interesting.

I love comics a lot so if you jut want to talk about comics and movies let's talk =3 I better stop before I ramble =3
Miki
4 years ago • Apr 19, 2020
Miki • Apr 19, 2020
Welcome to All. Have Fun!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 21, 2020
If you've recently joined us, welcome! Whether you're brand new or have been here awhile, please do say hello.