Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

IODiCeShOt
3 years ago • May 13, 2020
IODiCeShOt • May 13, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I only joined yesterday so looking forward to exploring the site further and meeting all you fine people.

fluffybeardie​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 13, 2020
fluffybeardie​(sub female) • May 13, 2020
Hello wonderful community!

First off, let's not get weird about the username; "Fluffy" was a bearded dragon I had as a darling and beloved reptilian family member for ~ 10y.

Now that's settled, I'm just your average girl. I love good wine and conversation, and receiving a lovely bouquet of flogging. icon_wink.gif

Looking forward to learning from -- and growing with -- you all.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 14, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 14, 2020
Thank you all for taking the time to say hello! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
XSpectreX
3 years ago • May 14, 2020

Introductions

XSpectreX • May 14, 2020
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all, I’ve been a ghost on the community outskirts for a bit. Finally decided to take a leap and join the community. I’m fairly new to all of this and hope to expand my horizons here and educate me in the community. I enjoy meeting new people that have similar interests of mine and hopefully bond over that. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully we can chat! Thanks again
-S
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 15, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 15, 2020
Welcome Spectre!

Please say hello if you haven't already icon_smile.gif
CandyDom​(dom male)

Hi!

CandyDom​(dom male) • May 15, 2020
Hey, I just joined recently with my sub partner. We are very new to the community and are really looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully including you in our play!
DomiDom​(dom male)
DomiDom​(dom male) • May 15, 2020
Ha ok .. so lets do that .. my name is Dominique , I'm a Dom .. ( hence my nick name ... ) not at all interested in online play , webcam etc etc .... not my thing at all .. how that became a thing .... god knows anyway
so I'm French living and working in the UK where I used to be heavily involved in the fetish and BDSM scene .... as it became a fashion and more a statement than an actual way of life ... ( sort of speak ) I decided to be less and less involved ... to now where I frequent some venues and other gatherings ... now my things ? I'm essentially a sadist , and I aim to bring my sub in " Subspace " Its not exactly to everyone taste or so . But thats ok ... other than that I have almost no limits at all ! for as long as it is between consentual adults , the limits absolutely respected and everything done its done in a safe way .... So why I'm I here ... I'm on a couples of others sites as well .. someone told me about this one ... and here I am .. I'm not looking for anything in particular ... if something happen , well wonderful ... if not I wont loose a minute sleep over it . thats about it .. I'm open to talk with absolutely anyone ... regardless of sex , orientations etc etc ... I'm not judging on those things , but more on the person . Well I guess that's about it ... if I omit something or so ... feel free to tell me .
Have a wonderful day ... thanks for reading .
Dominique x
P\s my name is Unisex in French ... so it spell the same for both sex .. I thought I mention it because someone was asking .
SlaveToMM​(switch female){Collared}
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
Hi all. Im Rina. Im switch, always topping when with girls.
With boys my hobby was topping them from the bottom, emotional sadism. Yes, sounds like a bitch.
Right now im in a beautiful dynamic, that has evolved to M/s and i couldnt be happier. we are monogamous, meaning we will not add another person to our dynamic or wont create other separate connections, but we LOVE to play with female partners. Usually our scenes are impact/degradation/ with us both topping our bottom partner. Of course we value their limits and ALWAYS save words in plays, and aftercare, and im happy to say that our communication doesnt stop on play only, we love to remain friends that chat on kik about anything. so this is me in a nutshell. What else. I can be sarcastic, might seem bossy sometimes but im loyal to my Master and friends. If you are my friend you can rely on me.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 17, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 17, 2020
Hello to everyone who has joined us this weekend. Please take a moment to tell us a bit about yourselves icon_smile.gif